Emulation Post Your Super Mario Maker Loadline/Cemu Levels Here!

KillzXGaming

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha it looks like you and me had the same idea. I posted on the /r/Cemu subreddit yesterday. Sadly no one commented on my thread :( I made a google doc/form since I thought it would be easier than having to update the OP every time, but I don't have a spot for pictures though :/

Link to that thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/cemu/comments/4cim37/rcemus_super_mario_maker_level_spreadsheet/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just played it! Beat it first try pretty easily lol, but it was still fun. Thanks for sharing
Great idea. You can just upload an image to imgur and include a link per map.
Ideally make one like this
http://i.imgur.com/47tONg9.png

This gives you all necessary info too so you can reduce some columns.

Last edited by KillzXGaming,

KillzXGaming

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I liked this game so much I bought the Eshop version :P The upload limit is really upsetting me though :( I was able to get every costume from the events that are available NOW, I think. Not sure if I missed any events that went away or something.

Here is my profile and my courses~! Click Here!

If any strikes your interest, I can always dump them and upload. I guess I could always download other users levels and dump them as well.

Where would the costume data be stored?
Save.dat file.

mulelish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

KillzXGaming

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay @KillzXGaming here is the link to the updated Google Form: http://goo.gl/forms/r4sr2DhcO3

And here is the link to the spreadsheet of levels: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...DlJ91KTCdAUzsDl3eP04dDNdw/edit#gid=1814608756

Do you wanna add all the levels posted in this thread so far and add those link to the OP? I'll be adding my levels to the doc in a few hours once I get out of work lol. If you see anything wrong let me know and I'll fix it.
Thanks, seems like i cannot access the spreadsheet as i need permissions though.

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi, sorry for the newbishness, but I've never played Mario Maker before.
I've copied all the files correctly, overwriting courses I've already made ingame.
And I can edit them in the map editor.
But how do I like, play them?
The 10 map challenge just gives me random maps.
And the "Course World" just hangs in cemu? Help? :)

It just says "Please Wait..", and there's a guy doing situps.. Or at least it looks like he's about, only since the game has frozen, he's just laying there..

Last edited by donkeyhigh,

KillzXGaming

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, sorry for the newbishness, but I've never played Mario Maker before.
I've copied all the files correctly, overwriting courses I've already made ingame.
And I can edit them in the map editor.
But how do I like, play them?
The 10 map challenge just gives me random maps.
And the "Course World" just hangs in cemu? Help? :)
Pause game, then click course bot.

Reactions: donkeyhigh

mulelish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also to everyone downloading levels, I just uploaded my first 8 levels! If you try them out and have any feedback leave a comment in the google sheet or here.

All feedback is greatly appreciated :D

jrum178

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I uploaded Event Courses dealing with Costumes for Retro Mario. They are on my Google Drive

Here's the link : Click Here

All are the Course**** folders that have been put into Rar folders with their corresponding course name. I'm FAIRLY certain that I didn't make any errors in the naming process.

KillzXGaming

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I uploaded Event Courses dealing with Costumes for Retro Mario. They are on my Google Drive

Here's the link : Click Here

All are the Course**** folders that have been put into Rar folders with their corresponding course name. I'm FAIRLY certain that I didn't make any errors in the naming process.
Thanks!

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I love this thread, really hope it gets used.

On the spreadsheet, it says some maps require a Content Update.
Could someone please explain, what is it? Where do I get it? And how do I install it?

edit:
also, is there some easier way to create courses in the game, in order to get the right folders..?
as it is now, I have to create a course, save it on a new savespot, then overwrite with the downloaded course, and restart cemu.
Is it possible to edit some file, or download a save or something that has already "unlocked" like 100 maps, so I can just download and paste the folders in the right directory?

Last edited by donkeyhigh,

jrum178

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this thread, really hope it gets used.

On the spreadsheet, it says some maps require a Content Update.
Could someone please explain, what is it? Where do I get it? And how do I install it?

You'll have to use NUSdownloader to get the newest game update, download and decrypt it. Then you just put the content folder in your already existing content folder

Reactions: donkeyhigh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol