Emulation Post Your Super Mario Maker Loadline/Cemu Levels Here!

mulelish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet, thanks man :-)

If you are still having trouble this guide is kinda shitty but the video tutorial in the comments helped me out.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I love this thread, really hope it gets used.

also, is there some easier way to create courses in the game, in order to get the right folders..?
as it is now, I have to create a course, save it on a new savespot, then overwrite with the downloaded course, and restart cemu.
Is it possible to edit some file, or download a save or something that has already "unlocked" like 100 maps, so I can just download and paste the folders in the right directory?

Unfortunately I don't think there is a better way :( I just use course000 as my spot to put downloaded maps and I put them in 1 at a time and if I like a course I go into editor and save it in a new spot. You shouldn't have to restart cemu though when you replace course files. Just don't be in coursebot looking at your list of levels (or saving/loading a course) and you should be fine. Thinking of it now you should be able to create a blank course then simple save it a bunch of time in different slots then all of those slots would be replaceable (but you would have to rename the folders of the downloaded courses to match the file name numbers). I hope this helps :)

Reactions: donkeyhigh

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks for this! Can I download a lot of the levels and just rename (course007 e.g., and so) to install it all?

DaBlackDeath

.::[ lone wolf ]::.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for this! Can I download a lot of the levels and just rename (course007 e.g., and so) to install it all?
For this reason I made a little app. Maybe not useful for the world, but I just did it to have an easy "Course Manager".
anyway, I will post it here but without any warranty for it's proper function. But I used it earlier before I lost all my levels.
Just select the directory with all your downloaded courses - then select the destination directory (usually super mario maker savegame) and click copy.
courses will be sorted when copied. Feel free to try but don't blame me for any errors.

P.S. It's a .net app, so you'll need .net framework 4 installed.

vi-iHzZBc.png

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For this reason I made a little app. Maybe not useful for the world, but I just did it to have an easy "Course Manager".
anyway, I will post it here but without any warranty for it's proper function. But I used it earlier before I lost all my levels.
Just select the directory with all your downloaded courses - then select the destination directory (usually super mario maker savegame) and click copy.
courses will be sorted when copied. Feel free to try but don't blame me for any errors.
Thanks, brother, I´ll give a try! The levels my sons create aren´t good for now so if they lost then will not be an issue, but when we create some 'good ones' we´ll share it. Hugs

mulelish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Great idea! I think anyone should programing a little tool where people can upload and download mariomakerlevels to a server and the pics + describtion and that should copie the data direct to the sd savefile
I think its not hard to make
We can have a search funktion too
The design can copy from the mariomakerbookmarkside ;) when anyone can make this happen
And the server and peogramm should make money with popups or so
I would upload my levels too and from other great builders
Filehoster are a second opinion to integrate
uploader linked to a acount
only uploader should can delete levels and the admins too
only a idea...

vi-iHzZBc.png

thats a great begin!

im very very happy to see my over 50 great creations save forever;)

Last edited by loler55,

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

vi-iHzZBc.png

I made this thread due to the lack of levels you can find and download. I haven't found a file sharing thread of Super Mario Maker regarding level sharing so i decided to make one. Using latest version of Cemu Super Mario Maker is playable as-long as you have a decent CPU/GPU. Also loadline i believe doesn't have online for Mario Maker so this thread goes for those users too.

Also would like any save for Mario Maker if you have any costumes unlocked.

Requirements:
Take a picture in Coursebot like
http://imgur.com/47tONg9

If course shows black, just take a picture in game.

Saves:
None yet:

Maps:

http://bit.ly/1RLG7UK

Submit Yours Here!!!

http://bit.ly/1Syxsbt

Faqs:
Where are saves/Maps in Cemu?

mcl01/emulatorSave/44fc5929

Maps will be labeled as course000, course001, and so on.
You need to create a course first and you need to replace one. Cemu may not show the thumbnail but will still work if you click on it.

How to dump on Wii U Console?

I believe you dump with saviine, correct me if i'm wrong. Need 5.3.2 or 5.4 Wii U.[/SPOILER]

i dump my safefile if it help?
im on dumping
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-saviine-wiiu-savedata-tool-5-3-2-only.399833/
say all

update:
my savedata dumped by saveiiine game update version 160 EU http://www.mediafire.com/download/427shduta1cjam8/80000003.rar
101 levels gl hf

Last edited by loler55,

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So, when I run NEW-NUSGrabberGUI.exe, it asks me if I want to update from version 0.59 til 84. If I press YES, the program crashes.
If I press NO, it starts up.

Then, if I try to download the Latest version for Super Mario Maker, I get this error.. (see attachment)

I have installed Framework 4.0, so that should be okay.

Any ideas on how to update the program, or how to download the necessary files for SMM?

edit: the idol links you see up there with my tabs are for my gf :P

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 661
Last edited by donkeyhigh,

mulelish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, when I run NEW-NUSGrabberGUI.exe, it asks me if I want to update from version 0.59 til 84. If I press YES, the program crashes.
If I press NO, it starts up.

Then, if I try to download the Latest version for Super Mario Maker, I get this error.. (see attachment)

I have installed Framework 4.0, so that should be okay.

Any ideas on how to update the program, or how to download the necessary files for SMM?

edit: the idol links you see up there with my tabs are for my gf :P

Hmmmm, yea I know you are suppose to decline the update by pressing NO, but I'm not sure why your download isn't starting. My only guess is try to download/install this:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

If it still doesn't work I don't know what to do :(

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Reactions: loler55

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hmmmm, yea I know you are suppose to decline the update by pressing NO, but I'm not sure why your download isn't starting. My only guess is try to download/install this:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

If it still doesn't work I don't know what to do :(

I've already installed it, but opened the setup again and chose "Repair". It reinstalled, I rebooted, still not working.
Tried it on a different computer, still not working.
Gonna try re-downloading it.

KillzXGaming

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I´ve use the course manager and add the levels to my sd, but they didn´t appear, someone help? Even the overwrited ones didn´t work...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: luke try not to say "for instance" or "etc." in a post challenge, level impossible