Emulation Post Your Super Mario Maker Loadline/Cemu Levels Here!

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Seems like the amiibos don't show up in the event courses, i guess it is because they aren't unlocked? Don't they get unlocked after you play the course?
i have cleared all eventcourses and have already unlocked all amiboos eventually the amiibo unlock dont in the save?=

omg! but thats a lot!! you sir have a lot of time and a big heart!
and a lot of stars:) ^^ 4951

Last edited by loler55,
Reactions: Re_deleteR

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok :) nice to see its worked in cemu course request and i upload it
add in op that all eventlevel are integrated;)
oO i´m GBAtemp Regular
thanks!

Last edited by loler55,

KillzXGaming

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok :) nice to see its worked in cemu course request and i upload it
add in op that all eventlevel are integrated;)
oO i´m GBAtemp Regular
thanks!
No idea what happened but Cemu no longer crashes on latest version with your save file! Thanks man!
s56sl5m.png

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Have anyone sucesfully unlock Mushroom Costumes from Event Courses using in Cemu?
I updated the game and I used the files from today, but for some reason looks like the Event Courses Costumes don"t get unlocked...

KillzXGaming

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have anyone sucesfully unlock Mushroom Costumes from Event Courses using in Cemu?
I updated the game and I used the files from today, but for some reason looks like the Event Courses Costumes don"t get unlocked...
if you download them. The game knows you don't have them unlocked and won't have them. Oddly the save should, but some amiibo costumes from the event courses are missing.

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
how do you load these cours into a real Wii U to playback via loadline?
Try it out change a course you already created in the sdcard save from mariomaker course001 try to change the data in the folder with one of my leveldata
Look in the savebot a level should be change to my level

if you download them. The game knows you don't have them unlocked and won't have them. Oddly the save should, but some amiibo costumes from the event courses are missing.
I think saveiiine dump not all the data from save...
One thing is clear the amiibosavedata is in the wiiu data no serverside amiibosavedata.
You cann see the amiibos offline too thats the ground
I think the unlocked amiibos should be integraded in the savedata
Or the wiiu have a other savefile for all amiibos exclusive .i mean its not in a gamesave
Its for all games one amiibosavedata?

Last edited by loler55,

KillzXGaming

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think saveiiine dump not all the data from save...
One thing is clear the amiibosavedata is in the wiiu data no serverside amiibosavedata.
You cann see the amiibos offline too thats the ground
I think the unlocked amiibos should be integraded in the savedata
Or the wiiu have a other savefile for all amiibos exclusive .i mean its not in a gamesave
Its for all games one amiibosavedata?
Here are all the costumes i have on the save. Any missing from your save on your wii u?
4LBh72f.png

STSublime1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would be the best way to share clear videos of our shared levels and our attempts at the levels of others? It would be cool to see how we approach each others' submissions and/or our own (especially since there is no requirement to clear your own level before "uploading"). I'm assuming public posting options like YouTube may be a bit on the risky/illegal side.

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
What would be the best way to share clear videos of our shared levels and our attempts at the levels of others? It would be cool to see how we approach each others' submissions and/or our own (especially since there is no requirement to clear your own level before "uploading"). I'm assuming public posting options like YouTube may be a bit on the risky/illegal side.

Why whould it be illegal? If you've downloaded cemu+roms, it's obviously because you own the original console and game, right?
You probably even got the commonkey, and game-keys yourself, when hacking and ripping your own Wii U and game-discs.. Like everyone else here on this forum.
Nothing illegal about that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz