Hacking Post your SX-Pro Pictures Here! Day 1 Purchaser Badges!

MehMeh27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
... What? It's way more convenient than the dongle because you ALWAYS have your phone on you and would rarely carry the dongle around just for the hell of it.
To you maybe. I don't carry my phone all around the house. And in any case, if I'm taking my switch anywhere, it's in a case, which the dongle fits in more easily than a cable.

Not to mention I'm often already using my phone for something and don't want to interrupt it to attach it to my switch, when I can just plug in the dongle which is conveniently in the same case as the switch. No cable to deal with.

Last edited by MehMeh27,
Reactions: comput3rus3r

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Show off the splendor only completely going against what this community is built upon, limited time only!

I'm buying the software but just because it's $25 and this time I know garyopa can't put in malicious bullshit to brick my system. He can try, but backups... :) plus I have too much money to spend as it is. Will dump paid stable piracy firmware for free software immediately, and hope everyone else does.

Last edited by lisreal2401,
Reactions: DinohScene

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To you maybe. I don't carry my phone all around the house. And in any case, if I'm taking my switch anywhere, it's in a case, which the dongle fits in more easily than a cable.

Not to mention I'm often already using my phone for something and don't want to interrupt it to attach it to my switch, when I can just plug in the dongle which is conveniently in the same case as the switch. No cable to deal with.

A 1 or 2 inch cable is much smaller than the dongle, and if you are that caught up with what you are doing with your phone then you won't need to play on the Switch in the first place? You're just arguing to argue at this point xD Plus you will only need your phone like once a month maybe if you forget to charge your Switch at some point and it dies and shuts off completely?

MehMeh27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A 1 or 2 inch cable is much smaller than the dongle, and if you are that caught up with what you are doing with your phone then you won't need to play on the Switch in the first place? You're just arguing to argue at this point xD Plus you will only need your phone like once a month maybe if you forget to charge your Switch at some point and it dies and shuts off completely?
I told you why it's more convenient for me, that you think you can tell me how it's not more convenient for me to use my phone when I think I know better than you, shows that you're just arguing to argue.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I told you why it's more convenient for me, that you think you can tell me how it's not more convenient for me to use my phone when I think I know better than you, shows that you're just arguing to argue.

"if I'm taking my switch anywhere, it's in a case, which the dongle fits in more easily than a cable."

In the realm of the reality in which you and I both live, the cable is smaller than the dongle and will fit in more places (including the case) more easily than a dongle.

Reactions: thaikhoa

MehMeh27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"if I'm taking my switch anywhere, it's in a case, which the dongle fits in more easily than a cable."

In the realm of the reality in which you and I both live, the cable is smaller than the dongle and will fit in more places (including the case) more easily than a dongle.
And in the realm of the reality in which I live, and apparently you don't, I don't take my phone everywhere. See, because it's more convenient for me but not you. Not wasting my time with you anymore.

Reactions: Quantumcat

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And in the realm of the reality in which I live, and apparently you don't, I don't take my phone everywhere. See, because it's more convenient for me but not you. Not wasting my time with you anymore.

You are talking about an assumption of intent, I was referring to an actual physical reality. Stop trying to twist things to your purposes, it's not working out for you.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Totally agree. When you need a file to update or a game to transfer to the Switch, android phone + usb cable will do its job.

Reactions: SonyUSA

Kun_ADR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
For people who tell other people to use this or use that, just stop it. It is their own money, they can even use a nuclear bomb to load the Switch’s backup if they want to.

I personally will use the dongle. It just feel cool that way, plus I always carry my Switch in a pouch so I can always keep the dongle in it.

Reactions: MehMeh27

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update:
Post a picture of your SX-Pro Dongle in your switch or SX-OS running on your switch as soon as you get it. Also post the website you ordered from. Reworking details on how many Day 1 purchaser badges there will be.:D
Ready, set, go...
View attachment 130731
Good job guys on badge.
@garyopa for idea
@Devin preliminary
@cantrollmyrs Current badge.
Haha, you posted something I would like to post too. But the bad news is that only Reviewers will get the SX Pro firstly, for us, we may still wait until around 20th. My order status is still Payment Accepted.

Amabo

Suspended
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I paid 50$ some days ago for the Pro version, more expensive because I choose the USPS shipment, hope the 3ds-flashcard site can send me a tracking number e-mail before 20th.

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus, this guy is obsessed with when people get their SX Pro. He already had another thread (which I'm sure got locked) because he needed to show how much smarter he is, and how wrong everyone else is expecting to get them in a couple of weeks.

MHDestination

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Jesus, this guy is obsessed with when people get their SX Pro. He already had another thread (which I'm sure got locked) because he needed to show how much smarter he is, and how wrong everyone else is expecting to get them in a couple of weeks.

Yep... he's extremely impatient.

Opening useless threads and polls over and over again,

Randall Stevens

Not a fan of stupid people
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Yep... he's extremely impatient.

Opening useless threads and polls over and over again,

The number of people in this forum that act like hyperactive, impatient idiots is quite high. The "look at me" generation starving for crumbs of attention, validation and immediate gratification...it's sad, really. And they don't see it, or get it.

Reactions: Ty_

MR_TeCKnO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i bought mine on the 31/6/2018 from switchsx
does that make me early bird or am i maybe on the second batch?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0