Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Let's say I attempt to create a speed modifier code for mario kart 8, how could I proceed?

Also, will your tutorials be text based too? That would be easier to read and quickly find an information :)

To me actually :P Since I always keep a tab opened to read stuff in the process :P

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Let's say I attempt to create a speed modifier code for mario kart 8, how could I proceed?

Also, will your tutorials be text based too? That would be easier to read and quickly find an information :)

To me actually :P Since I always keep a tab opened to read stuff in the process :P
I have added subtitles to the tutorial^^

For a speed modifier, first go at any speed and pause the game. then dump the memory. Go faster (with mushrooms for example) and pause the game again. Now do a greater than search. Go slower, pause and do a less than search. Now go faster again and keep doing this until you are left with a few results. the value should be a float somewhere between 41000000 and 44000000 (at mushroom speed)
Poking it wont maybe take any effect to the car because the value was active for too less time. So.. change it to 44000000 maybe..

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I have added subtitles to the tutorial^^

For a speed modifier, first go at any speed and pause the game. then dump the memory. Go faster (with mushrooms for example) and pause the game again. Now do a greater than search. Go slower, pause and do a less than search. Now go faster again and keep doing this until you are left with a few results. the value should be a float somewhere between 41000000 and 44000000 (at mushroom speed)
Poking it wont maybe take any effect to the car because the value was active for too less time. So.. change it to 44000000 maybe..
Thanks!

I mean, a tutorial in a new topic :P With videos liked too :)
The more written, the more we could understand! :P

But this first tutorial is already helping me a lot :P

I'd assume that the speed modifier trick could work on games like need for speed most wanted U? And possibly permanent/infinite nitro could be possible?

I'm so excited right now lol

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks!

I mean, a tutorial in a new topic :P With videos liked too :)
The more written, the more we could understand! :P

But this first tutorial is already helping me a lot :P

I'd assume that the speed modifier trick could work on games like need for speed most wanted U? And possibly permanent/infinite nitro could be possible?

I'm so excited right now lol

oups, with text based I thought you meant a video that has subs only lol.
Well, I started making such text based tutorials for my website. but they are not finished yet. I also want to try to make them very basic so everyone could use the methods on any 3d system.

And this method to find a speed code won't work with nfs games because they car's speed is the product of the speed of the x- and z-vectors.
If the car goes at 50km/h according the X-axis and 90km/h according the z-axis the actual speed would be sqrt{50² + 90²} = 103km/h.
A speed code would not be possible without asm or direct value operation like the gecko code type has.
Here's a speed code for nfs pro street:

Code:
286328F2 00000400  // when B is pressed, then:
82200009 8061A1D0 // load value at address (X-speed) 8061A1D0 into register 9
86A00009 3F880000 // float multiplication with 1.0625
84200009 8061A1D0 // store the increased X-speed
82200009 8061A1C8 // load the value of Z-Speed from  8061A1C8
84200009 8061A1C8 // store the increased Z-speed
E0000000 80008000 // end of code

I really hope that these direct value operations will be possible for the wii u one day

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
oups, with text based I thought you meant a video that has subs only lol.
Well, I started making such text based tutorials for my website. but they are not finished yet. I also want to try to make them very basic so everyone could use the methods on any 3d system.

And this method to find a speed code won't work with nfs games because they car's speed is the product of the speed of the x- and z-vectors.
If the car goes at 50km/h according the X-axis and 90km/h according the z-axis the actual speed would be sqrt{50² + 90²} = 103km/h.
A speed code would not be possible without asm or direct value operation like the gecko code type has.
Here's a speed code for nfs pro street:

Code:
286328F2 00000400  // when B is pressed, then:
82200009 8061A1D0 // load value at address (X-speed) 8061A1D0 into register 9
84200009 8061A1D0 // store the increased X-speed
82200009 8061A1C8 // load the value of Z-Speed from  8061A1C8
84200009 8061A1C8 // store the increased Z-speed
E0000000 80008000 // end of code

I really hope that these direct value operations will be possible for the wii u one day
It's likely to be, after more hax release :P

NaviLoz101

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dump 2 same areas of the ram(example dump address 10 with 150cc , then dump again with 200CC)
and find differences and increase the values of those differences,
You can search for value difference using cheat engine and it will shrink the total amount of offsets as it will get rid of any that are the same between dump 1 and 2
that's how mk7 offline/online cheats work :3 i'm sure/hope it'll be the same for 8

H93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
look at the pic (i have the Rupes Code in the Boxes) and klick on poke

Attachments

• ggggg.png
    ggggg.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 422

dcx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How did you get it to work? Where did you input the values?

You can try to search the same address and verify the value if it seems to be the value for rupees:
In search tab, Memory Range to 10, Start to 354F3C14 and End to 354F3C14.
Data type 32 bit, higher than 00000000.
Convert the hex value with this site http://www.binaryhexconverter.com/hex-to-decimal-converter
If it's the value for rupees, write the address above Connect to Gecko and value to the right box, then Poke.

Also i found the address to set Damage to 0 to get A rank;
1070039C 00000000

Note: i have the version 1.5.0 of hyrule warriors with all DLC, maybe it is a difference in the address.

Last edited by dcx,

Heero808

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you get it to work? Where did you input the values?
Look at H93 post (Which is #90) with the screenshot of the program, Which is

1. TCPGecko
2. Memory Viewer Tab
3. Input Values in the Value Poke Box
4. Click "Poke", With the Scroll down window on the "Write" option
4a. When you click "Poke", and the first value changes to something like 10000000, BUT DONT WORRY, the value should write. (But you well need to change the value back to 355016F4, if you want to max out the rupees again in the same session after you spend it)

That's how I did it, as far as the PC side goes, hopefully this answers your question and anyone else with the same problem.

@CosmoCortney I noticed that you put both Hyrule Warriors codes in your post. The one post by H93 for the eshop EUR copy of Hyrule Warriors also worked on my NTSC disc copy of Hyrule Warriors repeatedly in one session (Version 1.61 for information purposes).

I did not test dcx code for Rupees so someone else will need to verify it.

Last edited by Heero808,

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at H93 post (Which is #90) with the screenshot of the program, Which is

1. TCPGecko
2. Memory Viewer Tab
3. Input Values in the Value Poke Box
4. Click "Poke", With the Scroll down window on the "Write" option
4a. When you click "Poke", and the first value changes to something like 10000000, BUT DONT WORRY, the value should write. (But you well need to change the value back to 355016F4, if you want to max out the rupees again in the same session after you spend it)

That's how I did it, as far as the PC side goes, hopefully this answers your question and anyone else with the same problem.

@CosmoCortney I noticed that you put both Hyrule Warriors codes in your post. The one post by H93 for the eshop EUR copy of Hyrule Warriors also worked on my NTSC disc copy of Hyrule Warriors repeatedly in one session (Version 1.61 for information purposes).

I did not test dcx code for Rupees so someone else will need to verify it.

Should I have auto update turned on?

Heero808

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I have auto update turned on?
I am not sure, when I put in the codes, whatever was the default value was, I left it alone and only changed the values for the codes and the IP address as needed.

I am no expert with this program. In fact that was my first and probably last time I will be using it for awhile since I got everything I needed in that one session.

Everything I posted is literally everything I know about this subject matter (The last 24 hours is the only time I spent on this) and I wont be able to answer any questions beyond that.

If you really want to do what I did exactly with the same files, here it is (I took the risk from pulling files from an unknown source, please be cautious in using these files, cause I can not tell you if its safe or not [My computer is pretty messed up already], but you seem really passionate on getting this done)

The TCPGecko file I used was obtained from a mediafire link post from codeleakers forum which could be found on a google search with the keywords "TCPGecko" without quotes. (I've seen another member posting another TCPGecko zip somewhere on in one of the hacking threads, could possibly be safer).

The exploit files I used was the ones hosted by wj44.bplaced.net.

I hope you get what you want.

If you're wondering, I'm running a NTSC 5.3.2, Disc Hyrule Warriors 1.6.1 patched, with all the DLC that was available at the time (Up till Majora's Mask)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1