• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Misc Posting and unfollowing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
Now you are just talking jibberish. I think I actually broke you.
Are you really that dense? Seriously? You can't think of someone who sucks up to oil companies, sells brainpills, and sells coffee mugs?
I am shocked, shocked I tell you. You littearlly mentioned grifters.
Damn boomer age memory.

He should be in therapy instead
Already had it long ago. Don't go trying to twist the knife on a scar I had to try to further your own rehetroic. It really doesn't help you.
But maybe instead you should take what I said about how LGBTQ people aren't groomers, seriously. Considering you know, I'd know what a pedophile is...
Crazy how quickly you have to try to invalidate me and what I say. It's almost like you don't actually care about groomers, but something else.

Reactions: Xzi

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Already had it long ago. Don't go trying to twist the knife on a scar I had to try to further your own rehetroic. It really doesn't help you.
But maybe instead you should take what I said about how LGBTQ people aren't groomers, seriously. Considering you know, I'd know what a pedophile is...
Crazy how quickly you have to try to invalidate me and what I say. It's almost like you don't actually care about groomers, but something else.
Groomers use the LGBTQ umbrella to mask their intentions and push policy. There is no sense in saying that LGBTQ people aren't groomers. The function only shelters the groomers that identify as LGBTQ.

I'm not invalidating you. I'm rationalizing your proclivity of defending liars and cons to the point of complicity.

Reactions: mrdude

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you really that dense? Seriously? You can't think of someone who sucks up to oil companies, sells brainpills, and sells coffee mugs?
I am shocked, shocked I tell you. You littearlly mentioned grifters.
Damn boomer age memory.
I'm just talking about how Greta was fake arrested. You have to bring in all of these distractions to deflect because you know I am right.
This explains everything so clearly. You shouldn't have stopped going.
Post automatically merged:

peer reviewed source to back up this extraordinary claim?
I'd like some peer reviewed sources to back up many of the claims people make against the right and anybody else you all disagree with on this forum. Prove that everybody on the right is a racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, islamophobic, fascist nazi who hates cats. In the meantime, for your reading enjoyment, how leftists treat kids.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/miacathell/2023/01/17/zulock-case-pt-1-n2618219

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/miacathell/2023/01/18/zulock-case-pt-2-n2618321

https://childrenstreatmentcenter.com/sexual-abuse-teachers/

https://www.frontpagemag.com/x-rated-ed/

I remember being told numerous times that LGBTQP+ people are just born that way. Is that still true?

Last edited by TraderPatTX,

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like some peer reviewed sources to back up many of the claims people make against the right and anybody else you all disagree with on this forum.
reversing the burden of proof is a logical fallacy. i'm not in the mood to deal with 1st grade level sophistry, get actual science and data to back up your bullshit or get out. people are tired of the endless useless culture war bullshit. this is literally what the first post was talking about, you gave a list of conservative spun news, and a web article about sexual abuse and teachers with literally zero citations in the article instead of ACTUAL SCIENCE. hell even the commenters in that article who want to cite the data are asking for citations,

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reversing the burden of proof is a logical fallacy. i'm not in the mood to deal with 1st grade level sophistry, get actual science and data to back up your bullshit or get out. people are tired of the endless useless culture war bullshit. this is literally what the first post was talking about, you gave a list of conservative spun news, and a web article about sexual abuse and teachers with literally zero citations in the article instead of ACTUAL SCIENCE. hell even the commenters in that article who want to cite the data are asking for citations,
If you are tired of the culture war, why do you participate with such vigor?

Conservative spun news = actual arrests and indictments

This is how I know people like you do not care about children and are actively trying to exploit them. Instead of naturally recoiling at gay parents pimping their children to other men, you attack the messenger, even though they were arrested and indicted and reported on other websites.

I shared the articles from those sources on purpose because I knew you would have this reaction, proving my point. And you refuse to even ask yourself "why doesn't the leftwing, tax exempt corporate whore media report on this story?"

You know how I know you didn't read the stories?

Pedophilia is proliferating in the nation’s public schools. Going back to 2004, a report prepared for the U.S. Department of Education revealed that nearly 9.6% of students are victims of sexual abuse by school personnel, and these are just the reported cases.

Another article was written by a board certified psychologist.

It says a lot that you are more offended by sources instead of the rape of children by those trusted to care for them.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
peer reviewed source to back up this extraordinary claim?
It's not an extraordinary claim. @Nothereed literally defended a school authority figure passing out buttplugs to children.

Perverts exist in politics, schools, and even on this forum. We've all seen about drag-shows involving children, and participants of pride parades subjecting children to their sexual kinks. People participating in such events and not saying anything; they are complicit. People trying to defend those actions; they are complicit.

By pretending it doesn't happen, you are complicit.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not an extraordinary claim. @Nothereed literally defended a school authority figure passing out buttplugs to children.

Perverts exist in politics, schools, and even on this forum. We've all seen about drag-shows involving children, and participants of pride parades subjecting children to their sexual kinks. People participating in such events and not saying anything; they are complicit. People trying to defend those actions; they are complicit.

By pretending it doesn't happen, you are complicit.
I remember the days when we were told we shouldn't care about what happens in people's bedrooms. Now those same people want to to bring what they do in their bedrooms out to the public, and for some reason, they really want kids to see what they are into sexually, but we're not supposed to have a problem with that.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I remember the days when we were told we shouldn't care about what happens in people's bedrooms. Now those same people want to to bring what they do in their bedrooms out to the public, and for some reason, they really want kids to see what they are into sexually, but we're not supposed to have a problem with that.
I've heard the saying but I've never been confronted with it. I don't know if it is the same people doing it, or what context such an argument would even be contextually appropriate. If we shouldn't care about what happens in people's bedrooms, then why are we talking about what should or should not be allowed to happen in the bedroom?

The problem is that a lot of American laws are built on perversion. What's the point of arguing if respect and civility are already absent from the floor?

Deleted member 586536

Trophies
XP
Passing shit out during sex ED for 15+ year olds, which hadb to parental approval. Is not even remotely the same as
"Public Education teacher shows butt plugs to 7 year old"
Here's what I said.
sigh
of course your going to take advantage of the fact I use terms like "likely" often, because I think in probabilities. Alright, I'll make definitives.
https://www.fwparker.org/news-detail?pk=1366896&fromId=226879"
"Upper School students hosted a LGBTQ+ Sexual Health teach-in with representees from Lurie Children’s Hospital and Howard Brown..."

Upper School is 9-12, this immediately eliminates ages lower than 14. (as 9th graders are 14-15 years old on average)

Additionally since you want to drag this out as much as possible. You know parents have to consent to sex education? right?
https://siecus.org/wp-content/uploa...-Opt-in-v.-Opt-out-Redesign-Draft-09.2018.pdf
Either they get a notice to opt out, or they get a notice to opt in. It must be signed by the parent, or the school in question can be sued
I hope the big text helps.
I'd kindly ask you to quit trying to strawman and drag me through the mud. As again, I have the receipts, you don't. And you have to lie about what I said to make your arguments palletable.

Also one thing I forgot to mention.
"Upper school students hosted"
Implying that this was a student body choice. (Which still would require parental approval)
Not the teachers forcing their authority. But shucks. What do I know when you use sources like project vertias who has to lie about shit for propaganda and fear mongering.

Last edited by Deleted member 586536,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Passing shit out during sex ED for 15+ year olds, which hadb to parental approval. Is not even remotely the same as
"Public Education teacher shows butt plugs to 7 year old"
Here's what I said.

I hope the big text helps.
I'd kindly ask you to quit trying to strawman and drag me through the mud. As again, I have the receipts, you don't. And you have to lie about what I said to make your arguments palletable.

Also one thing I forgot to mention.
"Upper school students hosted"
Implying that this was a student body choice. (Which still would require parental approval)
Not the teachers forcing their authority. But shucks. What do I know when you use sources like project vertias who has to lie about shit for propaganda and fear mongering.

And you are still doing it. You may not realize it, but you are obviously unclean. Dragging you through the mud would be redundant.

Deleted member 586536

Trophies
XP
And you are still doing it.
I'm Still bringing up facts of the matter? Is that what you mean by "I'm still doing it"

Because I just disproved your claim. Saying and I quote
@Nothereed literally defended a school authority figure passing out buttplugs to children.
In which both my argument dispproved the age ( it's 15+ in age. With parental approval) disproved that schools authority figure (implied) forced it on them, without parents knowlage, as it had to be consented by law.

You're exhausting to argue with since all you can do is larp (slang version)

Pretending to care about "facts" when in reality you do everything to ignore them when it's inconvient. You pretend you care about honesty or truth, when just now three times in a row without fail, I caught you in a lie.

And your response to me catching you, is to dismiss me.
While i'm using receipts of what I said to disprove you. Word for word. Verbatium.

You may not realize it, but you are obviously unclean.
So you going to playdown rape victims? Victims of child melestation?
Because they are "unclean"
With your phrasing being so incredibly vauge it can littearly be bent to whatever you want it to mean?
So any if them that are inconvient to you, even if they had therapy you can conviently cast away as "unclean." And move on your day spewing the same rehetroic.

Extremely Telling tabzer that your response is to outgroup people. To wedge them apart. To treat them less than human.
"They aren't like us. They are unclean. They are evil. We're the good guys. We know better than them"

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Telling me that it is just 15 year olds is the only thing I needed to hear.

Your flailing is a desperate failure of your therapy.

Being a victim doesn't excuse perpetuating the crime. Hiding behind labels in order to excuse grooming is exactly the problem I have with you.

Deleted member 586536

Trophies
XP
Telling me that it is just 15 year olds is the only thing I needed to hear.
Tabzer: @Nothereed defended a teacher who forced teaching kids about butt plugs. LGBQT are the problem
Me:
A. Parents consented to them being taught
B. These "kids" are 15+ year olds.
C. During sex ED.
D. No LGBTQ are not the problem
Tabzer: your a groomer
Me: I'm not if anything making that argument to a victim is incredibly fucked up.
Tabzer: you should be in thearpy
Me: I already had therapy.
Tabzer: your clearly unclean
Me: that's an incredibly fucked up stance to not listen to victims, and a demhumanizing argument. Are you going to make the same argument to rape victims?
Tabzer: "well telling me 15 year olds is the only thing I need to hear. Oh and I won the argument."

You, didn't refute ANYTHING regarding point A-D and just kept attacking me personally on a unfounded claim.

L
Being a victim doesn't excuse perpetuating the crime.
If I was pulled into court ever. I'd be found not guilty. Because I am not what you claim.
Hiding behind labels in order to excuse grooming is exactly the problem I have with you.
I have problems with people who try to fucking abuse a minority group of people who have NOTHING to do with what the fuck your saying. Just to kept pushing hate to them.
A fucking groomer isn't going to change their hormones and prouns to go groom kids. That takes months, years. They'll do it fucking regardless of what gender they are or what's in their pants. A groomer is a groomer.
They aren't going to magically become gay just to be a pedohpile. They aren't going to turn into a LGBTQ person just to fucking stalk and abuse kids.

Lgbtq people are lesbian gay bi and trans and queer. They are by definition not pedohpiles. A trans person can be a pedohpile. So can a gay person and so on. I'd find it unlikely, but it can happen. But lgbtq people overall? The majority of them? No. Most gay people? No.
And we don't have a problem with groomers in our comminuty
Unlike fucking the church, which you clearly turn a blind eye to.
And so trying to fucking have a hate mob at lgbtq people is frankly ridiculous. Trying to say that the majority of them are pedophiles, which is the crux of your actual argument. And that there should be a witch hunt over them until they don't exist, because all of them are "groomers"
Your looking to associate a disgusting group of people with another, completely seperate group, to excuse killing them.
It makes me goddamn disgusted.

This will be my last response to you. Since you clearly wanted to drag my name through the mud. And I said what I said to clear it.
You are incredibly dishonest and minuplative as a person.
You lied about my argument. You lied about who I am. And then you lied about what I said again.

You tried to hang an terrible life event over my head. You then (unsucessfully) gaslighted me, saying say that I was "unclean" or that I didn't finish therapy or whatever. And then you tried to use that gaslighting to say I failed as a person.

No caring, no honest human being would try to abuse someone else's life event like the way you just did.
You are objectively inhumane, unethical, and minuplative as a person. Hiding behind the facade, the veneer, of being the opposite of those things.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You can strawman and invent scenarios where you would find it acceptable all you like. Even now, you are trying to make grooming more palpable and I think it is wrong.

Identifying as LGBT doesn't exempt someone from being a pedophile and those who identity as LGBT aren't more vulnerable than children.

Being a victim doesn't make you not a perpetrator, either. Most are victims who do what you do, and rationalize how and why it's ok.

These are basic facts that would come about in therapy, so the more you talk, the more your claims are suspect.

Last edited by tabzer,
Reactions: TraderPatTX

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tabzer: @Nothereed defended a teacher who forced teaching kids about butt plugs. LGBQT are the problem
Me:
A. Parents consented to them being taught
B. These "kids" are 15+ year olds.
C. During sex ED.
D. No LGBTQ are not the problem
Tabzer: your a groomer
Me: I'm not if anything making that argument to a victim is incredibly fucked up.
Tabzer: you should be in thearpy
Me: I already had therapy.
Tabzer: your clearly unclean
Me: that's an incredibly fucked up stance to not listen to victims, and a demhumanizing argument. Are you going to make the same argument to rape victims?
Tabzer: "well telling me 15 year olds is the only thing I need to hear. Oh and I won the argument."

I have problems with people who try to fucking abuse a minority group of people who have NOTHING to do with what the fuck your saying. Just to kept pushing hate to them.
I have a problem when people sexualize kids.
A fucking groomer isn't going to change their hormones and prouns to go groom kids. That takes months, years. They'll do it fucking regardless of what gender they are or what's in their pants. A groomer is a groomer.
They aren't going to magically become gay just to be a pedohpile. They aren't going to turn into a LGBTQ person just to fucking stalk and abuse kids.
You sure do know a lot about what groomers would and would not do.

And we don't have a problem with groomers in our comminuty
That's obvious.
Unlike fucking the church, which you clearly turn a blind eye to.
I remember everybody being outraged, but for some reason, you and the other TQP+'s are not outraged right now. Weird. In fact, you actively defend sexualizing kids, having them take brain altering hormones and permanently mutilating their bodies. You are not even turning a blind eye, you are actively participating. That's why you get called out on this forum every time you poke your head up.
And so trying to fucking have a hate mob at lgbtq people is frankly ridiculous. Trying to say that the majority of them are pedophiles, which is the crux of your actual argument. And that there should be a witch hunt over them until they don't exist, because all of them are "groomers"
Your looking to associate a disgusting group of people with another, completely seperate group, to excuse killing them.
It makes me goddamn disgusted.
Not all LGBTQP+ people are pedophiles. Not all pedophiles are LGBTQP+. But, the LGBTQP+ who are highlighted always seem to advocate for men to strip dance for children, men to walk into women's spaces and expose their penis, and for men to beat up on women and call it sport. The rest of us would appreciate if you all would leave your sexuality in the bedroom like you promised us years ago and to stop sexualizing children.

Deleted member 586536

Trophies
XP
That's obvious
Great, cool, what a way to take that out of context. Just gotta separate the comparison which implies numbers.
As in removing "groomers/peodphiles don't exist/unwelcomed in our comminuty"
I really love being straw-maned to death.
You sure do know a lot about what groomers would and would not do.
Really? Does Occam's razor not exist? You know, the simplest solution is usually the most likely one.

remember everybody being outraged, but for some reason, you and the other TQP+'s are not outraged right now.
Another fucking disingenuous argument. Get rid of the fucking P it does not belong.
I'm outraged that your don't actually fucking care about getting rid of pedophiles. The Republican party HISTORICALLY has a fucking pedo problem. So does the damn church. 216,000 cases for the church alone from 1950-2020. But you'd rather go after a fucking minority group of people.
Not all LGBTQP+ people are pedophiles.
Get. Rid. Of. The. Fucking. P.
IT DOES NOT BELONG.

Weird. In fact, you actively defend sexualizing kids, having them take brain altering hormones and permanently mutilating their bodies.
THAT IS NOT SEXUALIZING KIDS
the fact your so goddamn concerned about their fucking genitials is!
Seriously! Your so goddamn worried about "mutilation" that you can't see the irony in you own statement. Gender affirming care is meant to help them get comfortable in their own bodies. THAT'S IT.

Everyone has hormones. Everyone. Do you know that trying to ban trans care you hurt cis straight people as well? Who may have a hormone imbalance?
BUT YOU DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT, AND IT'S TELLING.

men to walk into women's spaces and expose their penis, and for men to beat up on women and call it sport.
Holy fucking shit. Is that how far your brainwashed? Seriously?
I'm done. Just.... Wow.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great, cool, what a way to take that out of context. Just gotta separate the comparison which implies numbers.
As in removing "groomers/peodphiles don't exist/unwelcomed in our comminuty"
I really love being straw-maned to death.

Really? Does Occam's razor not exist? You know, the simplest solution is usually the most likely one.

Another fucking disingenuous argument. Get rid of the fucking P it does not belong.
I'm outraged that your don't actually fucking care about getting rid of pedophiles. The Republican party HISTORICALLY has a fucking pedo problem. So does the damn church. 216,000 cases for the church alone from 1950-2020. But you'd rather go after a fucking minority group of people.
Not true. I'm going after the teacher's unions too. The Department of Education reports that 9.6% of school children reported being sexually assaulted by a school official, which comes out to around 4,608,000 kids.
Get. Rid. Of. The. Fucking. P.
IT DOES NOT BELONG.
I dropped the LGB's because they don't want anything to do with your freakshow.
THAT IS NOT SEXUALIZING KIDS
the fact your so goddamn concerned about their fucking genitials is!
Seriously! Your so goddamn worried about "mutilation" that you can't see the irony in you own statement. Gender affirming care is meant to help them get comfortable in their own bodies. THAT'S IT.
You're the one that started going after children's genitals. I didn't start this culture war, but I guarantee, I'll finish it with every pedo in jail.
Everyone has hormones. Everyone. Do you know that trying to ban trans care you hurt cis straight people as well? Who may have a hormone imbalance?
BUT YOU DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT, AND IT'S TELLING.
These people do not have hormone problems. Their bodies are completely healthy. You want to destroy them and put them on a lifetime of medications and excruciating pain.
Holy fucking shit. Is that how far your brainwashed? Seriously?
I'm done. Just.... Wow.
Story after story of men showing their penises in front of women and little girls. You gonna call all of these women brainwashed too? It's not lost on me that most of these pervs look like Buffalo Bill. Seems appropriate.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=man+exposes+penis+in+womens+locker+room+spa&t=brave&ia=web

You don't have to announce you are leaving like you are a petulant child throwing a fit. You can just leave.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You don't have to announce you are leaving like you are a petulant child throwing a fit. You can just leave.

Their pain is the center of the universe. So they'll be back to argue why pedo isn't pedo just to cope with their own unresolved issues. This is someone who is trapped in their past, so yeah, they'll act like a child until they figured their shit out.

It's science.

Don't take medical advice from hypochondriacs.

Don't take advice about sexuality from clowns on the internet.

Reactions: TraderPatTX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok