Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, the release date can't be pushed as there is now no longer an official release date.
tongue.gif
Those of us who are faithful to Soul will wait, and those who lose patience will move on. However, good things come to those who wait IMO.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
Well, the release date can't be pushed as there is now no longer an official release date.
tongue.gif
Those of us who are faithful to Soul will wait, and those who lose patience will move on. However, good things come to those who wait IMO.

Yeah I'm getting pretty bored now. Maybe I'll finally remove that MENUdo banner in my sig.

k3vin369

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anybody know when the project first started?

Well if you aren't patient enough anymore, keep yourself occupied. Do something else. The longer you wait, the better it is as some say haha.

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This. Is. SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@kelvin - not necessarily. Like, lets say, the 1st gen ipod touch. Took forever, no one liked it.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Skyline969 said:
tongue.gif
or you could forget about the project and then when theres a new thread about this you can just go and download it.
thats what i do.

i also agree with briankeeling, really, 109 pages?! for a homebrew which after the 70th page you told us would only be able to run roms on a specific cart? and you havent even said the cart if im right. when i heard about the rom thing i didnt care about this app anymore. i have apps already out that do most of the things this does, just doesnt look so shiny.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Balrogs.Pain said:
Skyline969 said:
tongue.gif
or you could forget about the project and then when theres a new thread about this you can just go and download it.
thats what i do.

i also agree with briankeeling, really, 109 pages?! for a homebrew which after the 70th page you told us would only be able to run roms on a specific cart? and you havent even said the cart if im right. when i heard about the rom thing i didnt care about this app anymore. i have apps already out that do most of the things this does, just doesnt look so shiny.

-it was stated from the start that roms would only work on one cart, noobs just can't read
-if you don't care then stop bumping the thread and adding to replies

nobody cares whether you'll use it, this thread was *supposed* to be for suggestions and questions to soul but due to mass amount of posts like "thiis be faek" "why so many posts in here" and "this suxxors, gimme r4 romz lode" even he grew tired of it, now he just checks it every once in a while and gets us to post some little snippets sometimes. everyone just ignore this thread and stop bumping it unless either it is released or soul makes an official update post.. :/

famousginni

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey,
I've started a wikipedia page, once again after the failure of wiki.
I have some knowlegde about wiki's but not enough to create a full fledged wiki page.
If anyone want's to help feel free to do so.
Surprising, it was marked for deletion after 5 minutes of creating it, so the wiki has 7 days to live.
I have been trying since the morning to find sources and have found very little.

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Balrogs.Pain said:
thats what i do.

Ok Balrogs.Pain, please vacate the thread immediately, not everyone wants a shiny new damn ROM loader, most people are happy with the damn fact that it runs homebrew and the point wasn't to re-invent the god damnned wheel it was to bring a good look to good features, I for one am ok with the fact that it doesn't load roms, in fact, that's why I have YSMenu, I don't need some brand new application that looks pwningly awesome to play games no matter how nice that would be. Get YSMenu and DSision2 and STFU, Your just some self-centered little brat who cares only about what he thinks that why you don't care about this app after finding out about the rom loading but you know what WHO THE HELL CARES!

mercluke said:
Balrogs.Pain said:
Skyline969 said:
tongue.gif
thats what i do.

-it was stated from the start that roms would only work on one cart, noobs just can't read

nobody cares whether you'll use it, this thread was *supposed* to be for suggestions and questions to soul but due to mass amount of posts like "thiis be faek" "why so many posts in here" and "this suxxors, gimme r4 romz lode" even he grew tired of it, now he just checks it every once in a while and gets us to post some little snippets sometimes. everyone just ignore this thread and stop bumping it unless either it is released or soul makes an official update post.. :/

Thank you Mercluke, you proved my point on the rom loading and why soulanger stopped visiting the thread. PLEASE KEEP FLAMES OUTSIDE THE TOPIC!! YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES FLAMERS (only the people who have every flamed this project or came back just to say that they don't like it, other people who are showing support, I'm not after you...), we have someone making a great app, and yet you guys have no thought to what he's feeling, the stress he's feeling, He wants to get this project done, but when you guys come in asking is it released yet, will it load roms, make it load roms, etc, it makes him feel like just deleting everything! So you people flaming this project, go crawl back into the hole called hell you spawned from.

QUOTE(famousginni @ Jun 23 2009, 10:03 PM)
Hey,
I have some knowlegde about wiki's but not enough to create a full fledged wiki page.
Surprising, it was marked for deletion after 5 minutes of creating it, so the wiki has 7 days to live.
I have been trying since the morning to find sources and have found very little.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menudo_(homebrew)
Feel free to edit it, but no spamming.

Hello, famousginni, thanks for attempting but we already tried, we can't find any sources for it so Andy from wikipedia deletes it.

Oh and on another note: I agree with Skyline, I'm behind Soulanger 100% and so are the rest of the supporters and guess what, good things come to those who wait patiently.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
mercluke said:
Balrogs.Pain said:
Skyline969 said:
tongue.gif
thats what i do.

if you don't like it, then shoo!
we didn't ask you to come here.
you came here of your own will, and now even though you don't care you're STILL posting in this thread and trying to get some post count or something!
well, i ask you a question. can YOU do this?
ccan you create something like menudo, ysmenu or some other fantastic homebrew?
can YOU!?
do you know how HARD it is to make this type of homebrew?
do you know how to make a homebrew?
if you can't then STFU kid
if you had such HIGH expectations of it, then MAKE ONE YOURSELF. just go along with your expectations, you'll do fine!

not shiny? it doesn't matter. its just a homebrew, not some wonderful god sent thing that soulanger's gonna bestow us on sprinkled with holy water. you treat it like it was made specifically for what thoughts and ideas you have inside your head, and don't even bother to read the fucking pages.
people like you are the reason why soulanger probably keeps procastinating on rushing, what if he released a beta or something? obviously people would go:
"this suxxor"
"why not working on my flashcart???????whywhywhywhy i hate you soulanger"
"help i canot do thiz."
"itz not workeeng on mai flashcart halp"
"why no cheat support"
lastly:
yaypsp.php

menudo mafia strikes!

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
guys.
you should all know that good homebrew takes time.
take vista for example. took like 4 years and is STILL shitty when it came out.
you want bugs?
go try menudo coffee sabaw edition.

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
famousginni said:
Hey,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menudo_(homebrew)
Feel free to edit it, but no spamming.
Please don't give that special address you have out to anyone and the information in said address was not supposed to be leaked, we didn't think that it would be indexed. thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: sub-50 for a >20k mAh battery with 100w PD charging? Fuckin sold