CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
fgghjjkll said:
guys. you should all know that good homebrew takes time.
take vista for example. took like 4 years and is STILL shitty when it came out.
Excuse me - but when was Vista 'Homebrew'
laugh.gif
Come to think of it
unsure.gif
- when was it 'good'
rofl.gif

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Chris_Skylock said:
2 versions? free and paid version? *eyebrow raised*
Umm...no it's more like you buy an Acekard and want it to run SCDS1's firmware. Commercial rom loading will be availiable only in 1 flashcart, if you already own that flashcart ( if it's not one that has yet to be released ) you'll be able to load commercial roms with it.
Also raise your eyebrow as much as you want, it's his own homebrew, he decides when to release and whether it will be free or commercial.
Edit: I think this thread should be locked, it's useless.

famousginni

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ShadowEO. Check your Messages.

Umm. bout the Wiki, I had a talk with the admins and it looks like we can't do anything to save it so... the wiki has been abandoned. Mostly since the menudo hasn't come out so there aren't any official sources or sites so yeah. Don't both editing because it'll just get deleted eventually

Sarvesh50

Aye!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
fgghjjkll said:
guys.
you should all know that good homebrew takes time.
take vista for example. took like 4 years and is STILL shitty when it came out.
you want bugs?
go try menudo coffee sabaw edition.
agree but vista is made by an team a company that gets money

soulanger dont get money maybe he gets who knows>>???
But still he is working alone be patient dammed noobs/spammer/brainless(********)

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am so tempted to say "...2010" just to piss you off.
Seriously you people are all overreacting. Just lay low and wait for the release. Bitching isn't going to make it release any faster.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
How about absolutely NO ONE post until something actually happens. As in, no one does anything rash. No spamming, no anything, until something actually happens. I think that could make everyone happy. No one will post after this.......

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
KingdomBlade said:
How about absolutely NO ONE post until something actually happens. As in, no one does anything rash. No spamming, no anything, until something actually happens. I think that could make everyone happy. No one will post after this.......

From the rules:

GBAtemp forum rulesFlaming, Trolling & Harassment

Do not "flame", "bash", "troll" or harass others. Blatantly offensive comments or actions directed at others will not be tolerated. While we do allow members to debate and voice their own opinions, there will be a limit to how far a heated debate can go before it is closed by staff. If you harass someone you will be disciplined. Period.

Please show respect for all members at GBAtemp; new or old. Disparaging remarks towards others about race, gender, origin, handicap, age, sexual orientation, personal politics and religion will NOT be tolerated and will most likely be removed by staff. The poster will then be warned, suspended or banned (see the Warnings section below for more information on warnings).

Flaming, even in self-defense, is strictly prohibited. If you have something to say, say it respectfully or not at all. If someone is harassing you either use the report function or contact a staff member directly. Replying to a flame post will likely result in the removal of your post as well. Flambaiting, or attempting to draw other members into personally attacking you or eachother is also not allowed.

PLEASE DO NOT FLAME AND SPAM IN ONE OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS! IT'S AGAINST THE RULES!!!!

EpicPie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did he die?

lol, jk. The waiting will be worth it, im sure SoulAnger put so much time into Menudo he wants to hold it off a bit longer so he can give it some final touches to make it lifetime worthy.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Teendev is also a noob who posts in this topic?
i think i'll ask soulanger if he wants to lock the thread.
He was online yesterday.
He was really sad about this whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure: