Custom Title
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday when I was playing Guitar Hero 3 on Bulls on Parade in the pre-verse, it kept replaying over the wah part throughout the end of the song and when it had the "You Rock!" thing it kept playing the beginning of the fire noise until I turned it off.
So now it doesn't read PS3 disks and I just got Guitar Hero: Aerosmith. I got to playing the first song until it kept replaying one sound byte over and over and when I paused it, it froze.

So any help, please?

Nottulys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine crapped out on me about over a week ago...called SONY and they still havent sent the box to me. Good luck with everything.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ry just a regular dvd movie and see if that works. i know it's not bluray but maybe it would be interesting to see. or what about that free little bluray disc that comes with the ps3 with all the previews?

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Bob Loblaw said:
ry just a regular dvd movie and see if that works. i know it's not bluray but maybe it would be interesting to see. or what about that free little bluray disc that comes with the ps3 with all the previews?

There's a bluray disc that comes with the PS3? I certainly haven't seen it. When did you get yours?

L

Lyuse

Bob Loblaw said:

Hmm? I didn't get that
unsure.gif

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lyuse said:
Bob Loblaw said:

Hmm? I didn't get that
unsure.gif

It says: try other media you have in your house on the PS3, and see if it does work.

L

Lyuse

laminaatplaat said:
Lyuse said:
Bob Loblaw said:

Hmm? I didn't get that
unsure.gif

It says: try other media you have in your house on the PS3, and see if it does work.

No I didn't get that free bluray disc

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Some time last year there were movie-bundled PS3s. Maybe PS3s since then have the extra disc? (Or maybe just them?)

Anyway, if the disc contains dozen game "previews" of game that are already out at this point, I don't care.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one