Hacking Ps3Xploit - Now Install CFW from 4.82 OFW : NOR/NAND Software Flash Writer + NOR Dumper Released

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 278,332
  • Replies 1,552
  • Likes 42

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as i see yes , at least mine was very similar cech 2501A and min ver 3.50 and it worrked :)
Thanks.

Btw, I've heard horror stories but I'm a little CFW freak. This will mean I've only got a PS4 and Switch with no CFW.

What methods during standard CFW use should I take to avoid my PSN account getting banned? I wanna cover my bases before I install since I use the same account on my PS4.

PotatisKnug

Trophies
Website
thomas.dusbite.se
XP
Country
Sweden
now i have installed the ferrox 4.82, is it obligatory to do the last steps ? ( installa habbib QA run it and install Rex Cobra 7.5 )? what do you recommend me? also many thanks, does it need to be installed by usb or via package manager?
it might be. I did. Hardly any difference from ferrox. Only the ps logo and login logo is red and you lose the abillity to go online. Not really my concern as i don't really care. I just wanna run homebrew.

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a PS3 without a working harddrive that is model CECH 2004A. Has a super old Firmware on it. Can I use that Exploit with this console? Or isnt it compatible?

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a PS3 without a working harddrive that is model CECH 2004A. Has a super old Firmware on it. Can I use that Exploit with this console? Or isnt it compatible?

D

Deleted User

OP
Rex Cobra 4.81 says "corrupt data" (archivos dañados) i have downloaded it 3 times and is the same every time does the ferrox 4.82 would be fine for the moment?
Corrupt data means you need to rexploit again

Also make sure you use the version of Rex that is linked on my site

kingtut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dump the nand and keep it in a safe place in case anything ever goes wrong.

As for your other question check the compatibility list

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That is correct
how do you backup nand? also does that work with nor consoles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Spend 50 hours playing the game