Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
Thanks for suggesting gpSP-J 100429 Princess Rozalin, got some games to work, but with a little slow down here and there, Kingdom Hearts worked but the opening cutscene was completely pixelated and colours bleeding all over the place, plus Banjo still reset or froze. Does this sound how it goes or is it supposed to work better than this.

I tested both these games and can confirm the issues. The app is updated fairly frequently so I'm sure they'll eventually be resolved. Kingdom Hearts plays fine after to opening scene.

IMO this new update is only like a 5% improvement to the GPSP released in February. The games that were laggy in that one are STILL laggy in this one.

RedBaron

Trophies
XP
Country
There is a surprising lack of...well, anything...for the PSP here at gbatemp. Every once in a while I see a new post from someone looking for good emulators so I thought I'd pack up the ones I use and throw them up here.

I take no credit for any of these emus. I only changed the .pmfs and backgrounds to ones I had from previously acquired emus using PBP Unpacker. All emus in this package are up-to-date. If people find this at all useful I'll try to keep it updated as these emulators are updated.

Updated 5-1-10
Package includes:

- Snes9xTYL 11-27-09 (SNES) HERE

- PSP-Hugo v1.0.3 (TG16)

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- Load a game

- Press HOME and select emulator options

- Change Display Mode to USER GU (the Magnification option is only applied when the Display Mode is set to USER GU)

- Go Back and Return To Game

- You should now be 3:2 fullscreen

Once the adjustment is made it will be applied globally.

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sword414 said:
Old8oy said:
5% improvement is better than none.

I know that, but I'm just trying to say there's no point in downloading it if you had the previous version.

Golden Sun is playable in the latest version...glitchy magic animations, but playable. If you wanted to play that game then it's worth the download.

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Old8oy said:
sword414 said:
Old8oy said:

I know that, but I'm just trying to say there's no point in downloading it if you had the previous version.

Golden Sun is playable in the latest version...glitchy magic animations, but playable. If you wanted to play that game then it's worth the download.
Really i though there was a part that Crashin Mercury lighthouse i think and is Golden Sun 2 lagish still?

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Princess Rozalin said:
Old8oy said:
sword414 said:
Old8oy said:

Really i though there was a part that Crashin Mercury lighthouse i think and is Golden Sun 2 lagish still?

According to the last comment on psp-hacks..."and play it on 333mhz with auto frameskip at 3 seems to make golden sun perfectly playable, battery hog though."

Dunno about anything else though.

Haven't played it before but I guess I'll try a playthrough with these settings and report back if/when it crashes.

D

Deleted User

Old8oy said:
Princess Rozalin said:
Old8oy said:
sword414 said:
Old8oy said:

According to the last comment on psp-hacks..."and play it on 333mhz with auto frameskip at 3 seems to make golden sun perfectly playable, battery hog though."

Dunno about anything else though.

Haven't played it before but I guess I'll try a playthrough with these settings and report back if/when it crashes.

Golden Sun is the definitive GBA RPG experience imo...Anyway, that being said, I always found a frameskip of 2 to be fine? I'm sure it still crashes w/ mercury djinn, but just porting your save to VBA and progressing at that would most definitely do the trick (then porting back)?

leonssj90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
The new snes emulator you uploaded sends me a error when I boot it something about the memory stick not inserted correctly....but all the other emulators work....to fix it I had to erase the config file in the snes emulator.....just a heads up to everybody who downloads the snes emulator
lecture.gif

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
leonssj90 said:
The new snes emulator you uploaded sends me a error when I boot it something about the memory stick not inserted correctly....but all the other emulators work....to fix it I had to erase the config file in the snes emulator.....just a heads up to everybody who downloads the snes emulator
lecture.gif

hmm....strange.

It's working fine for me. Thanks for the heads up on that though.

Princess Rozalin

Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
leonssj90 said:
lecture.gif
Sorry but i have To Confirm hes Right i had the same Problem as well too with the SNES emu.Let me know if it Crashes Golden Sun for you i try those settings you said.

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you guys start fresh when updating your emus? As in, delete everything?

Do you just drag and drop the eboot?

Is your folder structure set up the same way as it is in the download?
The included ini file directs the emu to look in ms0:/PSP/GAME/SNES/ROM

I'd like to figure out why that would happen to you guys.

***I updated the download link for that emu and removed the config file. Full Pack has also been updated to reflect that.

Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Old8oy said:
There is a surprising lack of...well, anything...for the PSP here at gbatemp. Every once in a while I see a new post from someone looking for good emulators so I thought I'd pack up the ones I use and throw them up here.

I take no credit for any of these emus. I only changed the .pmfs and backgrounds to ones I had from previously acquired emus using PBP Unpacker. All emus in this package are up-to-date. If people find this at all useful I'll try to keep it updated as these emulators are updated.

Updated 5-7-10 (removed config file from snes emu and fixed its icon0)
Package includes:

- Snes9xTYLmecm 11-27-09 (SNES) HERE

- PSP-Hugo v1.0.3 (TG16)

Princess Rozalin

Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Old8oy said:
- Load a game

- Press HOME and select emulator options

- Change Display Mode to USER GU (the Magnification option is only applied when the Display Mode is set to USER GU)

- Go Back and Return To Game

- You should now be 3:2 fullscreen

Once the adjustment is made it will be applied globally.
i tried this but isnt here a way to get 16:9 Full Screen like the old Emu?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol