PSTV switches off after Health Warning

xoINARIox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Long talk short. . . . . I pulled out my old PSTV and wanted to bring it up to date with Homebrew. Everything worked so well until I installed the Plugin reVita. since then, the Console switches off after the Health Warning Screen.

Ive already tried to disable the plugins – without success.

But I still have access to the recovery menu. . . .... I just do not know if I can install an update via usb without problems. (3.65 Henkaku Enso is currently installed)

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't know if it helps you, but I had something similar once. I caused the error myself by changing something in config.txt in tai File uxo or uro. I wrote the plugin for vita cheat under Main, after that the vita always turns itself off after the boot logo. I pressed the L button and held it down when I switched on the Vita, just so I could get into the Vita. Maybe config.txt is the issue here.. do not delete config.txt just plugins entries what you know.

Last edited by tomberyx,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
system restore will wipe the tai config.txt. remove the sd card when you do so. it's not very hard to get everything back to the way it was, since you don't have to do the bs official steps.

Reactions: xoINARIox

xoINARIox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First of all thank you for your replys:yay:

I've already fixed the problem......in the end I had to do a system restore and then had to set everything up again (still had a Backup of my games on my pc);)

It just annoys me that I can't seem to use revita with my current setup. Just for fun I tried it again with the basic plugins......unfortunately with the same result

• Sad
Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv...