Recommend a place to order the SX Pro from that isn't ModChipsDirect

Artwebb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
..wow I had to reply after that .. man I have not seen people so butt hurt that bad in a while .. either u guys a career troll or you never ordered some thing- modchip/ bootleg from China
normal ship is almost 3-4 weeks and fast shipping is at least 7 days
Now take in to consideration customs .. I had packages stuck for at most a week on top of shipping
Next, once you get them, they come disassembled, meaning hand package hundreds if not thousands.. and most of these site are 2-3 guys at most .
If you thought you were going to get tracking info within the 1st week, then the problem is you not the site. Next time make sure you buy when stores have it on hand instead of opening 100 trends of spilled milk

Well when they use a 3rd party to package and reship then it's 100% on them for the delay. They knew exactly how many orders were coming and they should have had extra staff on hand to deal with it. There is no reason at all that it's not done and shipped now, they should have had it all done over the weekend since they said they got them Friday.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well when they use a 3rd party to package and reship then it's 100% on them for the delay. They knew exactly how many orders were coming and they should have had extra staff on hand to deal with it. There is no reason at all that it's not done and shipped now, they should have had it all done over the weekend since they said they got them Friday.
I agree... but remember this is not Walmart,
all these sites mcd and other are basically garage companies, they can not afford extra help, packaging thousands of items are not done in a couple of hours but days.. plus lets say this guy has a family and a life.
and if their really is a 3rd party to package.. that means if the 3rd party does not work weekends its out of mcd's hands
you can be upset about not receiving emails about delays but the delay from china can not be help. most sites have not ship anything either ..I just got my tracking from shop0media yesterday.. its going to be at least 1 week to get to the us from Europe

Last edited by djpannda,

Antipika

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
all these sites mcd and other are basically garage companies, they can not afford extra help, packaging thousands of items are not done in a couple of hours but days.. plus lets say this guy has a family and a life.
and if their really is a 3rd party to package.. that means if the 3rd party does not work weekends its out of mcd's hands
you can be upset about not receiving emails about delays but the delay from china can not be help. most sites have not ship anything either ..I just got my tracking from shop0media yesterday.. its going to be at least 1 week to get to the us from Europe

That's bullshit tho. Those companies can just hire small hands to get packaging done quickly and costs are negligible (can just raise the price of the item by $0.50~). An average worker can easily cruise at 100 packages an hour. If you're in a third world country like China, that person will cost you (tax included) at MOST $4 an hour. Just do the maths now, that's 4 cents per package. Even if we assume 20 packages per hour (which is terribly slow, even at home I'm faster than that), it's still profitable for the company to hire extra pairs of hands.

What matters most? Customer satisfaction. I can tell you that if tomorrow all people who ordered from [insert website here] say that they received their package, then lot of future customers will order there as well. Whenever something hot and new gets released, it's a race against time. Nobody wants to wait even if it means paying $0.50 extra. You see it with shipping, people don't mind paying $5~15 more to sometime save one week on a delivery.

Last edited by Antipika,

Artwebb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Yah guess he should get another job then if he doesn't like it. I'm sure his family would much rather he provide for them than go out of business.

I've folded glued and packaged thousands of brochures or menus or whatever was needed countless times, whatever my dad needed to be done for the next week. So it's possible.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's bullshit tho. Those companies can just hire small hands to get packaging done quickly and costs are negligible (can just raise the price of the item by $0.50~). An average worker can easily cruise at 100 packages an hour. If you're in a third world country like China, that person will cost you (tax included) at MOST $4 an hour. Just do the maths now, that's 4 cents per package. Even if we assume 20 packages per hour (which is terribly slow, even at home I'm faster than that), it's still profitable for the company to hire extra pairs of hands.

What matters most? Customer satisfaction. I can tell you that if tomorrow all people who ordered from [insert website here] say that they received their package, then lot of future customers will order there as well. Whenever something hot and new gets released, it's a race against time. Nobody wants to wait even if it means paying $0.50 extra. You see it with shipping, people don't mind paying $5~15 more to sometime save one week on a delivery.

I dont mind paying extra but the issue is they can ship something that was delayed. and thats the issue.

$4 an hour in china ...yah. but isn't MCD located in Michigan. and Michigan minimum wage, heck most of the US is $ 9.. and most cases people want more than that , I'm sorry but I would not pay 82-100$ a day per person, to ship to you a day or two faster. lol
their only making like $10 ( before additional markup) on each pro. and that does not include the shipping from china to the US.

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont mind paying extra but the issue is they can ship something that was delayed. and thats the issue.

They said issue was they could not go to shipping center over weekend to pack items (boxes, dongle, jig, cord) into packaging to send out. But even if just 1 person they should have been able to get packaging done Monday. And then ship on Tuesday and most likely send tracking. It just seems things are not being done.

Antipika

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

$4 an hour in china ...yah. but isn't MCD located in Michigan. and Michigan minimum wage, heck most of the US is $ 9.. and most cases people want more than that , I'm sorry but I would not pay 82-100$ a day per person, to ship to you a day or two faster. lol
their only making like $10 ( before additional markup) on each pro. and that does not include the shipping from china to the US.

People want more than that, what a joke. You get paid minimum daily wage when your sole mission is to put something into a box and stick a label on it. Millions of workers doing way more difficult tasks are getting paid minimum wage, there's absolutely no reason to pay more for a temporary job like that. $100 a day is nothing when you can ship a thousand orders more daily. As for not being able to do that on the weekend, fair enough. But then do it on Monday and ship by Tuesday. There's absolutely no excuse in this day and age with logistics to take over 48 hours to ship something, provided you had stocks whenever the order was placed obviously.

Reactions: Deleted-401606

wherearemylegs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: What batch are you apart of?

He must be part of the first batch. I just got my email today saying that the second batch is on its way to them.

the email said:
Thank you once again for ordering the SX Pro.

Your order will be apart of the 2nd batch that we get from the team. The package from CHINA that contains your order is on its way, we have a confirmed courier tracking number. Please note we have no control over delays, shipping times, and if the package gets stuck in customs for a couple of days. The first batch got delayed in Chinese customs for 3 days becuase of a holiday they have there.

Please also note that we never get product packaging for our items as we have had issues before with customs delaying and sometimes seizing items simply due to a logo on the packaging. You will still get everything, just not the paper packing.

It will take about 1 full week to get here if everything goes well. We are very hesitant to put a date on you getting a tracking number becuase people get very anxious when the date is missed. Unfortunately 4th of July is a public holiday, and the company we use to send packages doesnt send on weekend. We hope that we can get some orders out on the 6th of July, and the rest will follow in the first days of the following week. It is a large batch so not every single order can be sent on the same day.

IS_Nitro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mine was 47524. Got shipping email then tracking email last night but still just says label created.

Wow, that's annoying. I am 300 orders ahead of you and I just get told I'll have tracking info inside of 48 hrs (that was 4 days ago).

By the way, they made sure to charge my card right away! That got done quick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol