Recommend a place to order the SX Pro from that isn't ModChipsDirect

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW... modchipsdirect built up a good name with ds/3ds and I'm assuming 95% of all the txpro buyers went to them (including me). All this information is troubling and could ruin them which is too bad. Batch1 hasn't been fulfilled yet which sucks. Im batch 2, i mainly bought txpro for the jig and dongle for future purposes so im not too impatient.

D

Deleted-401606

WOW... modchipsdirect built up a good name with ds/3ds and I'm assuming 95% of all the txpro buyers went to them (including me). All this information is troubling and could ruin them which is too bad. Batch1 hasn't been fulfilled yet which sucks. Im batch 2, i mainly bought txpro for the jig and dongle for future purposes so im not too impatient.

Batch 1 isn't really one batch. They just call it batch 1 and wait for more smaller batches to ship out "batch 1". If he split the batches into reasonable groups,there would be over 10 batches and people would be absolutely irate.MCD's business model is based on consumer ignorance and deception.

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah, hopefully he updates his site with an explanation that is true and reasonable to subside complaints. Otherwise, many, many, many people will never buy from them again.

Hopefully, MCD is just busy busy busy. Poor guy keeps getting harassed.

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not know how packaging and shipping goes but shouldn’t the Pros be packaged already in their original box?

Wouldn’t you just have to inventory what was sent to you, print a receipt or something and just send it off in the to the customer? 5 days should be enough time to me. Maybe... ‍♂️ I don’t know how the process works. Somebody shine some light.

I kinda hope people from the 1st batch cancels their orders so I can get bumped from 2nd to 1st. lol

Edit: I read previous post and seen that MCD may of had to package the Pros themselves . That’s strange af

Yeah they supposidly did it to get through customs quicker with the fentenly and other things people smuggle through china

Reactions: Drewington

PsychoPapi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been asking around to and people been saying theyre in Batch 1 and still havnt got it and there tracking number. but then it does take an extra week to arrive. so if im right even if you do manage to get into 2nd batch it probably not coming till next week.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been asking around to and people been saying theyre in Batch 1 and still havnt got it and there tracking number. but then it does take an extra week to arrive. so if im right even if you do manage to get into 2nd batch it probably not coming till next week.

if they hand packed it themselves it'll most likely take much longer. your talking about a small team packing about 250-300 packed units/hr/person. My number is in the 45k-50k(2nd batch) and I dont see it coming until August, BUT i bought Octopath and going to buy Cpt.Toad (again....) and modchipsdirect were selling their Pro dongle for $10 less than everyone else so Im cool with them, for now...

Reactions: PsychoPapi

TheHackersHat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I cancel my order from ModChipsDirect? I am fairly disappointed that not a single person has received their order. This is unfortunate and intolerable.

Reactions: pseudoSue

gene0915

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I cancel my order from ModChipsDirect? I am fairly disappointed that not a single person has received their order. This is unfortunate and intolerable.

If you're in batch 2 (or beyond), I'd DEFINITELY cancel your order. Heck, even if you're batch 1, there is no way in hell they are shipping anything this week. The lame excuse about a fulfillment center is just that, a lame excuse. Next week, they'll use the excuse about the 4th of July holiday to explain why things still aren't shipping. They'll milk the July 4th delay for the entire week and pinky swear that all batch 1 orders will ship the week of July 9th.

Didn't somebody cancel their order recently (or changed it to just the license) and MCD told them that if they would have left their order alone, it was SUPER MEGA ULTRA close to shipping and would have shipped like the next day (or something like that). And that was from last week I think. So somebody is lying.

Reactions: PsychoPapi

PsychoPapi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But not you would probably have to wait another 6 months till shit calms downa dn you can get one fast but then by then CFW would be out and back up loaders lol. Id wait till today is over and see what they say you got into batch 2 and if not cancel.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
again, modchipdirect did state that it would start shipping late june/early july. you guys knew what you were in for when you pre-ordered.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Mods are locking my threads so they can't be bumped for exposure. Something smells fishy here......
It's not like they'll drown in other posts. People going to that section of the forum will still see the threads since we didn't delete them.
It's still early, it's shipping from far away, it has been a huge demand on pre-orders.

PsychoPapi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
again, modchipdirect did state that it would start shipping late june/early july. you guys knew what you were in for when you pre-ordered.
Actually they did NOT say that on there site when i ordered it i read everything.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

1st batch is already sold out - We have them now. Please be patient as we pack and send orders. Tracking will be emailed this week. Emailing us and asking for tracking actually slows us down and it can in no way speed up your order.
2nd batch is sold out - and we will have the stock sent on Tuesday according to the team (26th of June) We don't know exactly how big the shipment will be yet but we will by the time its shipped and will contact everyone on the that got in. Do not email before asking please, it is just slowing us down.

So should 1st batch already been sent out? oh and i guess theyre getting 2nd batch like next week or in a couple day which means we have to wait another 2-3 weeks.

Reactions: morrison22

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually they did NOT say that on there site when i ordered it i read everything.

1st batch is already sold out - We have them now. Please be patient as we pack and send orders. Tracking will be emailed this week. Emailing us and asking for tracking actually slows us down and it can in no way speed up your order.
2nd batch is sold out - and we will have the stock sent on Tuesday according to the team (26th of June) We don't know exactly how big the shipment will be yet but we will by the time its shipped and will contact everyone on the that got in. Do not email before asking please, it is just slowing us down.

So should 1st batch already been sent out? oh and i guess theyre getting 2nd batch like next week or in a couple day which means we have to wait another 2-3 weeks.

you obviously ordered very late, after the 15th

PsychoPapi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1st batch is already sold out - We have them now. Please be patient as we pack and send orders. Tracking will be emailed this week.
2nd batch is sold out - and we will have the stock sent to us (from China to the US) on Wednesday according to the team (27th of June) We don't know exactly how big the shipment will be yet but we will by the time its shipped and will contact everyone on the that got in. Do not email before asking please, it is just slowing us down.

Just got updated. So yeah they havmt even packed them yet.

gene0915

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still no update on site or email and I'm first batch .*waits even more patiently*

Like I've been saying, they don't have them. No idea why T-X didn't ship them any (maybe they ordered late?) but it's pretty evident that they're lying about "having them in hand" else they'd be shipping out. Just wish they would have been honest from the get go. With next week being a holiday week, no chance in hell they'll be shipping anything. IF (and that's a huge if) they get some in stock next week, the earliest they'll ship out is the week of the 9th.

This is sooooooooo exciting.......... what's it going to be............... me apologizing or MCD making another excuse for NOT shipping this week? With each passing hour/day, this gets more and more hilarious. :)

1st batch is already sold out - We have them now. Please be patient as we pack and send orders. Tracking will be emailed this week.
2nd batch is sold out - and we will have the stock sent to us (from China to the US) on Wednesday according to the team (27th of June) We don't know exactly how big the shipment will be yet but we will by the time its shipped and will contact everyone on the that got in. Do not email before asking please, it is just slowing us down.

Just got updated. So yeah they havmt even packed them yet.

Um, that "update" has been on there since early/mid last week. 2nd batch is in transit from China. Going by their snail like pace, people on the second batch won't see their chips until late July/mid-August. Because their fulfillment center doesn't work on days of the week that end in 'y'.

Reactions: gameboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer