Recommend a place to order the SX Pro from that isn't ModChipsDirect

PsychoPapi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I've been saying, they don't have them. No idea why T-X didn't ship them any (maybe they ordered late?) but it's pretty evident that they're lying about "having them in hand" else they'd be shipping out. Just wish they would have been honest from the get go. With next week being a holiday week, no chance in hell they'll be shipping anything. IF (and that's a huge if) they get some in stock next week, the earliest they'll ship out is the week of the 9th.

This is sooooooooo exciting.......... what's it going to be............... me apologizing or MCD making another excuse for NOT shipping this week? With each passing hour/day, this gets more and more hilarious. :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Um, that "update" has been on there since early/mid last week. 2nd batch is in transit from China. Going by their snail like pace, people on the second batch won't see their chips until late July/mid-August. Because their fulfillment center doesn't work on days of the week that end in 'y'.
Nope they just updated it again! they said today we should be getting emails if we made it into 2nd batch and now they're saying tommorow.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I've been saying, they don't have them. No idea why T-X didn't ship them any (maybe they ordered late?) but it's pretty evident that they're lying about "having them in hand" else they'd be shipping out. Just wish they would have been honest from the get go. With next week being a holiday week, no chance in hell they'll be shipping anything. IF (and that's a huge if) they get some in stock next week, the earliest they'll ship out is the week of the 9th.

This is sooooooooo exciting.......... what's it going to be............... me apologizing or MCD making another excuse for NOT shipping this week? With each passing hour/day, this gets more and more hilarious. :)

Um, that "update" has been on there since early/mid last week. 2nd batch is in transit from China. Going by their snail like pace, people on the second batch won't see their chips until late July/mid-August. Because their fulfillment center doesn't work on days of the week that end in 'y'.

isnt this what happened to modchipscentral during the 3ds phase though, and it catapulted mcdirect into the top seller?

gene0915

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope they just updated it again! they said today we should be getting emails if we made it into 2nd batch and now they're saying tommorow.

Yeah, they SLIGHTLY updated it. Notice how they keep that first batch delivery date generic? "This week". Next week, "this week" will still apply. I believe it said "this week" LAST week as well. They refuse to put a firm shipping DATE on there because................................ they still don't have them in stock.

Well here we are MCD......... I think your rep on here (if he actually works for you) said THIS Friday orders will start shipping out. Tick tock! You got a bit over 48 hours left as we head into the 7th day of SX Pro's being "in hand" and still no shipments.

isnt this what happened to modchipscentral during the 3ds phase though, and it catapulted mcdirect into the top seller?

I think this should earn MCD a ban from this site for lying to their customers. I wonder if T-X gives a sh*t about how their re-sellers treat customers?

Gvm87

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah, they SLIGHTLY updated it. Notice how they keep that first batch delivery date generic? "This week". Next week, "this week" will still apply. I believe it said "this week" LAST week as well. They refuse to put a firm shipping DATE on there because................................ they still don't have them in stock.

Well here we are MCD......... I think your rep on here (if he actually works for you) said THIS Friday orders will start shipping out. Tick tock! You got a bit over 48 hours left as we head into the 7th day of SX Pro's being "in hand" and still no shipments.

I think this should earn MCD a ban from this site for lying to their customers. I wonder if T-X gives a sh*t about how their re-sellers treat customers?

im from the first batch and no email with my tracking number yet... just saying

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im from the first batch and no email with my tracking number yet... just saying

Kinda disappointing what they PM'ed me sounded good I was hoping to see some shipping out. Has anyone got a pro shipped out or tracking?

pseudoSue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the second batch originally said would ship from China to MCD on the 26th and now it's the 27th. Sigh. They're definitely not going to have those even in their hands until after the 4th of July holiday now.

Reactions: LayZGamer

LayZGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I regret not staying with my SwitchSX order since they kept their word and kept packing through the weekend to get customers their orders. MCD lied via email and said they would ship monday. I ordered within hours of announcement so either they are shipping out of order or they are not actually shipping our orders. I will make sure not to shop there ever again. They also charge ~5.49 for first class shipping when that can easily buy priority shipping for an item that light. They are going to lose a TON of returning customers after these shenanigans.

D

Deleted-401606

I am starting to think that MCD gives GBAtemp kickbacks. There is no other explanation to why my threads got locked and why they are still allowed to peddle their fake pre-orders while everyone else eats crow.

Reactions: LayZGamer

LayZGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am starting to think that MCD gives GBAtemp kickbacks. There is no other explanation to why my threads got locked and why they are still allowed to peddle their fake pre-orders while everyone else eats crow.
Thats a bit of a stretch there. If they had a coupon or affiliate link with GBATemp then there may be a conspiracy, but come on that is a huge stretch. This is all on MCD not GBATemp.

gene0915

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I regret not staying with my SwitchSX order since they kept their word and kept packing through the weekend to get customers their orders. MCD lied via email and said they would ship monday. I ordered within hours of announcement so either they are shipping out of order or they are not actually shipping our orders. I will make sure not to shop there ever again. They also charge ~5.49 for first class shipping when that can easily buy priority shipping for an item that light. They are going to lose a TON of returning customers after these shenanigans.

They're not shipping out of order, they aren't shipping anything since they don't have anything to ship. If you still have an order with them, cancel it. At this point, you'll get it just as fast going with anybody else. MCD is simply lying. Why do you want to do business with a company that is actively lying to you?

Last edited by gene0915,

Zaide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh please. You cannot seriously be so arrogant to think there is no other possible explanation. You sound like a politician screaming #fakenews and accusing everyone of conspiring against you.

gene0915

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats a bit of a stretch there. If they had a coupon or affiliate link with GBATemp then there may be a conspiracy, but come on that is a huge stretch. This is all on MCD not GBATemp.

Yeah, I agree. I don't think there is anything funny like that going on but if I were part of the GBA mod team, I'd think about banning any mention of them on this board for a year or so as punishment. Maybe even permanently. Lying to customers is a d*ck move.

Artwebb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yah getting a little impatient here as well with the no updates. If they actually did get them Friday it sure wouldn't take this long to pop them in envelopes to ship out.

Altina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yah getting a little impatient here as well with the no updates. If they actually did get them Friday it sure wouldn't take this long to pop them in envelopes to ship out.

Putting stickers on dongles and jigs is very time consuming! /joke

Nickbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still no further updates on site or email and I'm part of the "first" batch. I'll wait patiently till the end of the week.

gene0915

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still no further updates on site or email and I'm part of the "first" batch. I'll wait patiently till the end of the week.

After you cancel just build a generic jig and buy the OS license key from practically anyone and be up and running in no time.

mugendc4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do they refund the whole amount if you cancel? Based on their site, they said they will refund minus 7%. I ordered kind of late (3rd batch) and wanted to see reviews on SX OS before placing an order. Basing from all these comments, it looks like 3rd batch people may get it in August-September :rofl2:

Last edited by mugendc4,

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
..wow I had to reply after that .. man I have not seen people so butt hurt that bad in a while .. either u guys a career troll or you never ordered some thing- modchip/ bootleg from China
normal ship is almost 3-4 weeks and fast shipping is at least 7 days
Now take in to consideration customs .. I had packages stuck for at most a week on top of shipping
Next, once you get them, they come disassembled, meaning hand package hundreds if not thousands.. and most of these site are 2-3 guys at most .
If you thought you were going to get tracking info within the 1st week, then the problem is you not the site. Next time make sure you buy when stores have it on hand instead of opening 100 trends of spilled milk

Last edited by djpannda,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol