Hacking Discussion Reisyukaku teases cracked SXOS

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Better security is bad for the customers man. Im a developer (ive released several tools here on GBA temp before), and this kind of fuckery would encourage me to move on to other projects, or to put brick code back in without feeling bad about it at all. My new patch notes would read that you guys cried out that you didnt want it, so I removed it, then you went on and exploited it, so im adding it back in because clearly you cant be trusted.

And for anyone naive enough to think "it already got all the features we want, who cares", well, you know how Card 2 games came out and werent compatible, Im sure we'll see CardB and CardC and card99 and whatever, as is evidenced from previous generations of nintendo hardware (look at how hard it was to play Pokemon on carts that were made and abandoned before its release on GBA).

Bottom line is that $25 is not much money, especially when you are saving hundreds by not buying games. TX is basically a dealer, getting you the good shit, and you are screwing the dealer. Its never a good thing to screw a dealer you want to keep doing business with.

That being said, I have zero problems with taking all that open source stuff that TX supposedly stole anyways and repackaging into our own thing, making a competitive product. But I am against fucking with the dealer.
Oh so what happened with that ongoing lifelong support xecuter promised on their website

https://ibb.co/bXPVrK
bXPVrK

harmbasi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This kind of shit only discourages TX from updating their product and including brick code back in and into their future products. Really? $25 for a license is too much? I get the want to tinker with stuff, by all means go for it. But keep it to yourself. I want SX OS to be successful so that they have a reason to keep updating it and adding features.
Again with people and irony.... You want people to PAY for a software that enables piracy... Do you not see a huge flaw in your thinking?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pluupy and Lacius

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Again with people and irony.... You want people to PAY for a software that enables piracy... Do you not see a huge flaw in your thinking?

There was modchips, flashcards, disks before and no one talked...
It started until now when some kids just discovered piracy so they don’t know about the old ways of hacking which was all paid. And start to say that it isn’t logical to buy piracy tools.
I bet you are 10 or 11 y.o

Last edited by NeoSlyde,
Reactions: veddermandan

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
There was modchips, flashcards, disks before and no one talked...
It started until now when some kids just discovered piracy so they don’t know about the old ways of hacking which was all paid. And start to say that it isn’t logical to buy piracy tools.
I bet you are 10 or 11 y.o
Hardware mods were paid for, software wasn't. It was free to softmod an xbox, wii, ps3, 3ds, tools on xbox 360 and so on and on while hardware mods were sold wich is an entirely different thing

Last edited by kumikochan,

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
So glad TX is dead.

Long live ReiNX/Atmosphere!!

They're not dead.. My god, can you pull your head out of your ass for one day?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am completely fine with them asking money for the hardware they released

Which, realistically, is all you'd need to buy from them. :x The whole SX OS thing was underhanded for sure.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

You're just as ironic and hypocritical in supporting the cracking of the software. Especially if you have some unjustifiable stance on TX's business practices.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
His neck. The crack is clearly not ready for general release, given that this is a tease of a WiP.

It goes sideways, it has his name on it. He will get the endless tirades from the users it went sideways on.

I am just content to make some popcorn and watch. When the dust settles, we will have a very useful free CFW. I just have to wait for the dust to settle. For now, I have ReiNX with sigpatches. Perfectly good for my needs at the moment.
Yea, like i said, this was just something i did to kill an hour or so.. then meme'd it. The xci loader part doesnt work probably because it requires some custom function in loader/fs_mitm .. I'm sure some aspiring dev will come by with time on their hands and figure it out.. in the meantime im gonna pretend that xci not working is a feature because piracy is bad ;^)

link42586

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The answer is obvious: There is more than one coldboot bootrom exploit, and it is not just the warmboot one.

So don't fear: we will deliver a solution for these new "unhackable" switches in due time!

So xecuter have A coldboot for 5.1.0 switches? That was the version of unhackable switch they had found this out on so wonder what they plan to do with that.

This came directly from the xecuter website about the newer switch units.

Last edited by link42586,

GraFfiX420

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The answer is obvious: There is more than one coldboot bootrom exploit, and it is not just the warmboot one.

So don't fear: we will deliver a solution for these new "unhackable" switches in due time!

So xecuter have A coldboot for 5.1.0 switches? That was the version of unhackable switch they had found this out on so wonder what they plan to do with that.

This came directly from the xecuter website about the newer switch units.

I do find this interesting, they indeed did say they are using a 5.1.0 switch from the new batch...

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, I guess all the ranting and raving was because your SX Pro dongle was DOA... you do realise you can just replace the caps right?

Oh is that what happened? I was starting to get worried that something serious had happened to make his raging SX e-boner go so soft so quickly.

Dude had no chill for ReiNX or any free alternatives, now suddenly he's praising the sun that shines from Rei's glorious behind...he must have been converted by all those spicy memes in the discord.

0x64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yea, like i said, this was just something i did to kill an hour or so.. then meme'd it. The xci loader part doesnt work probably because it requires some custom function in loader/fs_mitm .. I'm sure some aspiring dev will come by with time on their hands and figure it out.. in the meantime im gonna pretend that xci not working is a feature because piracy is bad ;^)

Oh come on...Was that last sentence really necessary? You know that is precisely what 90% of people here want.

kitzuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're not dead.. My god, can you pull your head out of your ass for one day?

Just ignore em and move on this person sings the same tune like every time they type. (Like they own personal stock or something and would reap financial benifits if tx went under or something)

On topic i'm sure Someone will work on getting xci working unless the community runs them off.

Last edited by kitzuki,
Reactions: NeoSlyde

harmbasi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're just as ironic and hypocritical in supporting the cracking of the software. Especially if you have some unjustifiable stance on TX's business practices.
I'm not ironic.... I'm ok with all of it being cracked/free....games/tx/etc..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol