Status
Not open for further replies.

BladeHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, thanks guys. I ended up taking out my SD card and looked at the files in the "keys" folder and saw that the most recent update to the game list was on today's date, which probably means just no new ones have been added. I thought it was my freeshop specifically that wasn't updating (because I've had that problem on older versions of freeshop). I guess we just gotta wait for the game list to be updated.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, I just opened discord and realized that the server was gone. I'll see what's going on. It looks like there's a new server. Just open the discord link on the OP.

Last edited by trainboy2019,

bomboy2121

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I want to buy a new 2ds xl and download it, can i? (Ofc after cfw )
And also, in what folder do i need to place the freeshop files after downloading it to a sd and a flashcart on the cfw ds

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

I made a direct theme injection and I need some people to test it out if it's good or not. Can somebody be so kind and delete the original version and install this one instead? Of course giving feedback would help, too.

Thanks!

Download: freeShop dark sky-blue.zip (4,06MB)

Last edited by Traiver,
Reactions: Quantumcat

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

I made a direct theme injection and I need some people to test it out if it's good or not. Can somebody be so kind and delete the original version and install this one instead? Of course giving feedback would help, too.

Thanks!

Download: freeShop dark sky-blue.zip (4,06MB)
Doesn't the program already have theme support without injecting directly into it? Why bother with this version if so?

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't the program already have theme support without injecting directly into it? Why bother with this version if so?
It's for testing purposes in the future, I try to rewrite the code and re-design the whole shop. And in the meantime, why not releasing some in built themes?

Last edited by Traiver,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/40XQ8L9wsCA?si=GzpPBaHQQLU0plt_ Neat