Status
Not open for further replies.

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, on multiple 3DS units (one O3DS, two N3DS) I've experienced the same problem where if I queue a bunch of games (think maybe 10-20+ usually does it) eventually it will stop downloading. Without any error message at all. It'll show that the last title it tried to download was installed successfully, but all of the titles below it on the queue just say Queued, and none of them start downloading. It's not "frozen," I can still browse games available for download, change settings, and even re-order the titles in the queue. But I can't get it to actually resume downloading. So then I have to close freeShop, go back in, and requeue all the downloads that were queued before. If I have a queue of 30+ games, this can be a very tedious thing to do.

Are any of the "bug fixes" related to this problem?

Can we have a way of saving, and maybe even importing and exporting the download queue?

arc13

SPAAAACE !
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a question, on multiple 3DS units (one O3DS, two N3DS) I've experienced the same problem where if I queue a bunch of games (think maybe 10-20+ usually does it) eventually it will stop downloading. Without any error message at all. It'll show that the last title it tried to download was installed successfully, but all of the titles below it on the queue just say Queued, and none of them start downloading. It's not "frozen," I can still browse games available for download, change settings, and even re-order the titles in the queue. But I can't get it to actually resume downloading. So then I have to close freeShop, go back in, and requeue all the downloads that were queued before. If I have a queue of 30+ games, this can be a very tedious thing to do.

Are any of the "bug fixes" related to this problem?

Can we have a way of saving, and maybe even importing and exporting the download queue?

No, there is no bug fix about that, because I didn't knew this bug.
And the download queue is saved in 3ds/data/freeShop/queue.json

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Im waiting right now with FBI open :D

Me too haha xD
With both an O3DS and N3DS :P

Sorry for the waiting time, here is the QR code:
generate

Reactions: ShadowOne333

b1g4s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

generate
Need to unninstall the old freesho versionor just install the cia file?

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to download custom virtual console with this?? I would like a freeshop option for custom virtual console or some way we can get someone on "that chaos site" or "that iso site" to make a exposotory that links to bunches of custom 3ds virtual console..

b1g4s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
A suggestion! Try to put the storage information somewhere else because at least it's a little annoying to me. Having the list of games below and then two bars with storage status information really do not look very well. One thing you could do was to put those bars on the bottom screen and when the users opened an application any bars would disappear and just show the application information. Or you can create a new tab in the options menu or in the main menu that shows this information. One small aside, do you plan to change the interface?

arc13

SPAAAACE !
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
is there a way to download custom virtual console with this?? I would like a freeshop option for custom virtual console or some way we can get someone on "that chaos site" or "that iso site" to make a exposotory that links to bunches of custom 3ds virtual console..

No, it's an eShop clone, so I will not add that feature.

A suggestion! Try to put the storage information somewhere else because at least it's a little annoying to me. Having the list of games below and then two bars with storage status information really do not look very well. One thing you could do was to put those bars on the bottom screen and when the users opened an application any bars would disappear and just show the application information. Or you can create a new tab in the options menu or in the main menu that shows this information. One small aside, do you plan to change the interface?

I don't think I will change the interface and for the storage status, I will put them elsewhere in a future update, I will just create a poll to see if everyone is ok with that.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

generate
Thank you!
Just installed it in my two 3DS'! :)

Reactions: arc13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol