• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TOO LAZY TO READ ALL POST, did you add to titledb so it can be downloaded with fbi installer?

Also so BESIDES what you already said, what features will be coming soon that isn't listed yet?

arc13

SPAAAACE !
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
TOO LAZY TO READ ALL POST, did you add to titledb so it can be downloaded with fbi installer?

Also so BESIDES what you already said, what features will be coming soon that isn't listed yet?

Not added to TitleDB for the moment, and the features that will be added soon... well.. I REALLY need to do a list, because I have the main like:
- Sleep downloading (working on it)
- Maybe change the place of storage bars
- A theming support

I can't remember the others, but... yeah... they will re-appear in my mind with some magic things like a complete season of My Little Pony xD

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
sCTKTYe.jpg

Also, my 3DSes are ready

Reactions: VzUh

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not added to TitleDB for the moment, and the features that will be added soon... well.. I REALLY need to do a list, because I have the main like:
- Sleep downloading (working on it)
- Maybe change the place of storage bars
- A theming support

I can't remember the others, but... yeah... they will re-appear in my mind with some magic things like a complete season of My Little Pony xD
Okay just one suggestion, if you can add how much memory card space remains and how much required for each download it would help since the freshop "Official" never did and we would blindly download stuff not knowing if we had enough room. :)

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay just one suggestion, if you can add how much memory card space remains and how much required for each download it would help since the freshop "Official" never did and we would blindly download stuff not knowing if we had enough room. :)
There is SD and NAND space, it's at the top of the screen

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

OMG, I have only 3 3DSes, you beat me !
Nooooooooooo
I kind of cheated, 2 of them are my brothers :P

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And also looping BGM, just like the game, i dunno if is possible to add actual game music files from various 3ds games but looping BGM would be nice, Logg format which is looping ogg vorbis format works nice for this. But i guess you would just use mp3 cause of compression is better.

arc13

SPAAAACE !
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The size of the games are shown on the top screen, and for the space remaining, yes, why not, I think I will need like a hundread of polls today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I am not a karen, i am not maga, not severely mentally ill and not on meds, not 300 lbs, not missing all of my teeth, dont wear a bikini. Soooo. okay?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean if saving $2 on milk is saving $2 I'm buying it at Walmart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I go in don't cause a fuss and leave usually no problems
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :unsure::unsure::unsure::O:ohnoes: [goes to take my meds] :shy:
    A million and one things in this world catered to straight men and women. God forbid there's a display for lgbtq merch. How about walking past it if a person is not interested? Uh uh!!! Better watch out for those Satanic rainbows!!! lmao. MAGA crack me up.
    +1
    Right. I save $ getting grocers at walmart. So I continue to go.
    $2 on milk is great, imagine how much is saved when getting an entire cartful... vs the prices at my local ripoff grocery store.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Though I've been going to Aldis more often better lunch meat
    +2
    Is it worth it Gas wise? Length of travel.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    lgbqt products
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got 3 stores all within half a mile and a gas station in that same area so it's worth it
    +1
    LGBTQIA+ Products :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not the gay ride lunch meat :ohnoes:
    Walmart is an 60 mile round trip for me, and yes, I still spend less even after the gas cost. :) I dont go there just for milk. I do 2 big hauls a month, fill the cart up.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gay Ride™ at a Walmart near you
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lol GBAtemp mentioned in the latest Bringus Studios video
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    never heard of that developer
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, was my anti hate trolling shitbox messages recorded
    :O Holy Cow 60 Miles !
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why people use miles
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At 60 miles I'd just use instacart
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @NinStar, cause 8 miles and runnin
    LOL! I'd lmao if they put a gay ride in the little arcade section they have in this walmart. It could be like the horses rides you put quarters in, except it would be like the ambiguously gay duo cartoon & you sit on top of the other guy thats in a "flying" position. LMAO!
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: LOL! I'd lmao if they put a gay ride in the little arcade section they have in this walmart. It...