Homebrew [RELEASE] Aroma Environment for Wii U

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are you talking about the game unloading stuff from the memory?
Yea, issues like this. Basically what @ShadowOne333 said seems to be a good explaination (I don't know all the technical details).

Wait you can’t have 2 of those right? One in the tiramisu folder and another in aroma’s folder?
The sigpatches module? Sure you can (and should) have two copies of them, one for each environment.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i'd rather not waste any title spots with needless homebrew.
AFAIK someone is working on kind of a WUHB loader / Aroma HBL. So you remove the homebrew on menu plugin, then add this loader channel. No idea about the current state of development through (can't even remember who wanted to do this).

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's pretty harmless when you can simply put them all in a folder title, it also saves time having to launch up the HBL each time you want to run anything
Oh it's harmful(ish lol) when I'm kissing the 300 title limit and forcing all my homebrew to take title spots will easily put me over the dumb limit. And I'd prefer not to be nagged about it every time I'm in my Wii U menu.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

netsurf012

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Im using the sigpatches for tiramasu and they seem to work in the sense games boot and none complain but some crash on exit and some crash on load.
So far 3D world crashes on exit and Shantae crashes on load for me while Xenoblade X with uncensored patch / Mario kart / splatoon seem to work correctly.
Going to post about this but see you already mentioned it here.
Yes, the 01_sigpatches.rpx using for tiramisu work with aroma. I tried few games and it works, hbl2hbc forwarder also work (configured to go to wiiflow lite).

FPT seem buggy, disable the fptiiu plugin and using WiiuFtpServer for now.

Last edited by netsurf012,

sfs76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does anybody knows what have changed?
I wonder if someone outside Nintendo managed to really know what the "Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience" (which describes officially these updates) really mean. One recent update (5.5.4 or 5?) was assumed to be a change to be compliant with european GDPR regulations, but it was only a hypothesis, I never saw a confirmation of this.

Th3L3g3nd12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if someone outside Nintendo managed to really know what the "Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience" (which describes officially these updates) really mean. One recent update (5.5.4 or 5?) was assumed to be a change to be compliant with european GDPR regulations, but it was only a hypothesis, I never saw a confirmation of this.
I saw that they updated UI stuff, menu things certificates small stuff like that

Th3L3g3nd12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going to post about this but see you already mentioned it here.
Yes, the 01_sigpatches.rpx using with for tiramisu work with aroma. I tried few games and it works, hbl2hbc forwarder also work (configured to go to wiiflow lite).

FPT seem buggy, disable the fptiiu plugin and using WiiuFtpServer for now.
Really? Which one you’re using? I know they updated sigpatches a bit ago, are you using the day 1 release that came with tiramisu or the newest update of it?

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been thinking about getting a Wii U again where I'd only use the tablet, but the console itself would still need to be powered.

Guess I'll buy a Switch Lite (purple akin to a GCN) some time soon in the future instead.

netsurf012

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Reactions: AmandaRose

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think it got removed, I just downloaded everything again and it has the same files I downloaded earlier, unless he is talking about something else.
So is there a plugin for region free? The link on the first page does not work. I posted about this 3 pages back but no one responded. I have downloaded the bundle and it's not in that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2