Homebrew [RELEASE] Aroma Environment for Wii U

Tebra

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi all,
after booting to aroma environment, my WiiU can't start any games and getting a error message "The Nintendo Network ID for downloading this software have been deleted".
Il if boot back to tiramisu environment everything works fine.
Any idea what I'm doing wrong ?

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Those ports were never made by any other person other than Clownacy (CD, Mania) radfordhound (Mania), and I think QuarkTheAwesome (1, 2), even if the FB guy implies otherwise in his posts.

Either it's NUSspil or WUP Installer GX with it's new wuhb format
I haven't changed from Tiramisu to Aroma just yet as I am patiently waiting for all the apps or plugins to be available and ready, but even though I don't use NUSSpli, i've been reading other users saying all is fine and peachy with it.

Hi all,
after booting to aroma environment, my WiiU can't start any games and getting a error message "The Nintendo Network ID for downloading this software have been deleted".
Il if boot back to tiramisu environment everything works fine.
Any idea what I'm doing wrong ?
Add the signature patches.

tehrzky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Those ports were never made by any other person other than Clownacy (CD, Mania) radfordhound (Mania), and I think QuarkTheAwesome (1, 2), even if the FB guy implies otherwise in his posts.
oh i see. tnx for correcting me.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wiiu hacks guide wasn't updated for aroma. And aroma's modules are in a different format than termisu. So given that I'd expected it to not work. I'll try but I swore the last time I tried it, it didn't work

Copy pasting the sigpatches file from Tiramisu into Aroma in the right path works without issues.
It's as simple as copying the file and that's it.

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so here's something I learned about Aroma today, and Tiramisu for that matter. Today I got a larger sdcard for all of my SegaCD games. So I copied all of the files from my smaller card to my larger one. I popped it in and I noticed that I lost my wifi. I also have one hard drive with a y cable in the back and another drive with a y in the front. I went through a process of unplugging all of them and back in. Didn't get it back till I popped out my sdcard and popped it back in. Slowly added everything back and I finally got back to where I was. But the clincher. I discovered that my vWii would no longer boot. It booted under my normal Wii U menu and it booted strait into it. I confirmed that Tiramisu and Aroma both wouldn't boot my vWii. But when I put my smaller sdcard back in, both of them did. So I am going to reinstall both environments, but I just wanted to post this to put it out there.

Reactions: Alexander1970

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi. With the beta 4, is any way to autoboot wii u with a custom theme via sdcafiine? Or do i still need to select it?
If you have multiple themes, you need to select it from the list each time during boot.
What you can do, is have a specific theme you always want to load, and have that one only under the proper theme path for sdcafiine (I mentioned it in the first page).

With that, you only need to select it the first time when booting, and then when you enter the Home Menu, press L+Dpad Down+Minus, and you should get the plugins menu, go to SDcafiine and search in one of the settings for the ""Autoboot" option, set it to true and that's it.
Permanent themes without installing them in the system. Risk free!

DarthMotzkus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you have multiple themes, you need to select it from the list each time during boot.
What you can do, is have a specific theme you always want to load, and have that one only under the proper theme path for sdcafiine (I mentioned it in the first page).

With that, you only need to select it the first time when booting, and then when you enter the Home Menu, press L+Dpad Down+Minus, and you should get the plugins menu, go to SDcafiine and search in one of the settings for the ""Autoboot" option, set it to true and that's it.
Permanent themes without installing them in the system. Risk free!
That's AMAZING, thank you very much!

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm also currently interested in seeing if I can load custom rootCA.pem certificates for the browser so I can load more pages with the outdated browser.
There's instructions on how to dump the rootCA.pem file here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-add-custom-root-certs-to-the-wii-us-browser.468201/

The user mentions getting Fiddler's rand the DST Root CA X3 root certs, and then add them to the rootCA.pem file in order to be able to visit sites that prompt the SSL window each time, and possibly allow entry to pages that throw the 1035 error. Romhacking.net is one of those that has recently been giving me such error.

The folder structure for the PEM file is inside /storage_mlc/sys/title/00050030/1001210a/content/browser/rootCA.pem, but I wanted to ask, is it possible to load this file through SDcafiine?
And if so, what folder structure should it follow? Seems like the folder structure is separated into two, 00050030 for the upper part of the ID and 1001210a for the lower part, but I'm not sure if I can just put them together as the title ID for the SDcafiine structure, or if I should separate them or what.

I want to do this because I expect doing multiple changes to the PEM file in order to add more and more certs to it for testing.

Reactions: vgmoose

netsurf012

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I'm also currently interested in seeing if I can load custom rootCA.pem certificates for the browser so I can load more pages with the outdated browser.
There's instructions on how to dump the rootCA.pem file here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-add-custom-root-certs-to-the-wii-us-browser.468201/

The user mentions getting Fiddler's rand the DST Root CA X3 root certs, and then add them to the rootCA.pem file in order to be able to visit sites that prompt the SSL window each time, and possibly allow entry to pages that throw the 1035 error. Romhacking.net is one of those that has recently been giving me such error.

The folder structure for the PEM file is inside /storage_mlc/sys/title/00050030/1001210a/content/browser/rootCA.pem, but I wanted to ask, is it possible to load this file through SDcafiine?
And if so, what folder structure should it follow? Seems like the folder structure is separated into two, 00050030 for the upper part of the ID and 1001210a for the lower part, but I'm not sure if I can just put them together as the title ID for the SDcafiine structure, or if I should separate them or what.

I want to do this because I expect doing multiple changes to the PEM file in order to add more and more certs to it for testing.
The title id using combination of 2 parts. Create that folder and another sub folder inside use whatever name you want as for modpack. Content folder should be put inside modpack.
Your pem file path should be like this:
Code:
sdcard://wiiu/sdcafiine/000500301001210a/mypem/content/browser/rootCA.pem

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The title id using combination of 2 parts. Create that folder and another sub folder inside use whatever name you want as for modpack. Content folder should be put inside modpack.
Your pem file path should be like this:
Code:
sdcard://wiiu/sdcafeine/000500301001210a/mypem/content/browser/rootCA.pem
Awesome! Thanks for the confirmation about combining both parts. I had my doubts, but better safe than sorry :P
I'll attempt this during the week, thanks again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...