• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

Barrowsx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eritrea
What game(s) and how quick does RAM consumption rise per minute? Does it happen everytime for the same game or is it random? AMD or NVIDIA gpu? Are you 100% sure the issue didn't exist in Cemu 1.3.1?

I can also vouch for the memory leak in Super Smash Bros for Wii U (.wux EUR). Once the FPS counter appears, RAM usage increases by ~1GB/s.

Here's a video demonstrating what happens. My computer's specs are in my signature.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
I can also vouch for the memory leak in Super Smash Bros for Wii U (.wux EUR). Once the FPS counter appears, RAM usage increases by ~1GB/s.

Here's a video demonstrating what happens. My computer's specs are in my signature.

Dayum! That skyrocket that high!
You have created a mountain out of Memory! XD

But seriously, I think it's a glitch or a bug on 1.3.2 or something...

Floppy Fork

ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn uı sǝʇıɹʍ oɥʍ ǝןoɥssɐ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
A lot of the z-fighting is gone from MK8 too, thanks to the partial implementation of polygon offset. On my 3.2 Ghz i7 3D world is now running at ~20 fps (drops with scene intensity) instead of like, 7, and the audio is acceptable.

View attachment 38843
Glass pipes looking a bit better. Overworld also looks better but I forgot to take a screenshot. (still crashes after level)

Do I get hung asking for a download link for Cemu 1.3.2 ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Daaammm. Too bad I only have 12 Gb =(

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Daaammm. Too bad I only have 12 Gb =(
known this forum im guessing you will and being asked to pay money to get it early is silly as well adn in saying that get's you hung or hated because everyone get's offended these days even by air

Reactions: The Twig league

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As already explained earlier, you have to donate first > https://www.patreon.com/cemu?ty=h
known this forum im guessing you will and being asked to pay money to get it early is silly as well adn in saying that get's you hung or hated because everyone get's offended these days even by air
Nah, no need to hang ppl, i always try to give an honest non spitefull answer..

Last edited by Etheboss,

Floppy Fork

ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn uı sǝʇıɹʍ oɥʍ ǝןoɥssɐ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yea, I would love to donate but I really cant.

GayWarlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
a memory leak is hard to fix could take a while

What do you know? Are you a programmer? If they can repro the problem, it can be (didn't say will be every single time) a quick thing to fix.

Wii u games work on dolphin 5.0?

Yeah, and Nintendo NX games also... What a clown.

Heh, i can't afford to donate either, so i will wait for the public release, it is only a few days more wait..

You can't afford 5 bucks? How much did you spend for your computer? Electricity bills? If you don't have 5 bucks extra / month, maybe you should need to rethink your life... Just saying.

Still really hard to tell, his FPS drops when something intensive happens IE a blue shell hits.

Like Saint Thomas, only believe what you see on your computer. As for now, this clown is just desperate for subscribers, and is even promoting piracy "Please tell me how it runs on the real hardware". In other words, he is pirating the game since he is using an image of a game he doesn't own obviously. I am surprised moderators didn't ban this video and any reference to it on those forums yet.

Only 14 people can have access to Cemu 1.3.2 right now!
Well that should be obvious, i'm just stating...

Right, and no one cares... Either about your statement or your crappy videos. Since you are so eager to make videos that no one watches, did you become a Patreon? So you can have the latest of the latest? Or are you so cheap you had to PM people and get it for free? Mr "I think I am a tough guy because I have a genetically enhanced, retarded and violent dog for my thumbnail".

I love this new Patreon thing, so now we can see all those clowns wanting everything faster and support the authors... If they have their money where their mouth is or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ack ack ack!!! +1