• Views 7,206,552
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

CervezaGrande

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What do you know? Are you a programmer? If they can repro the problem, it can be (didn't say will be every single time) a quick thing to fix.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, and Nintendo NX games also... What a clown.

You can't afford 5 bucks? How much did you spend for your computer? Electricity bills? If you don't have 5 bucks extra / month, maybe you should need to rethink your life... Just saying.

Like Saint Thomas, only believe what you see on your computer. As for now, this clown is just desperate for subscribers, and is even promoting piracy "Please tell me how it runs on the real hardware". In other words, he is pirating the game since he is using an image of a game he doesn't own obviously. I am surprised moderators didn't ban this video and any reference to it on those forums yet.

Right, and no one cares... Either about your statement or your crappy videos. Since you are so eager to make videos that no one watches, did you become a Patreon? So you can have the latest of the latest? Or are you so cheap you had to PM people and get it for free? Mr "I think I am a tough guy because I have a genetically enhanced, retarded and violent dog for my thumbnail".

I love this new Patreon thing, so now we can see all those clowns wanting everything faster and support the authors... If they have their money where their mouth is or not.
Sigh...
Can you stop with these bullshit posts?
Get a life and stop trying to start fights with uneducated people on a gaming forum!
In fact, I made an account on here just because I got tired of seeing your useless posts.
Most of these friendly people (unlike you) just want to get the latest news on this Wii U Emulator,
and you have to basically call them idiots because they may not know as much as you think you do.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
What do you know? Are you a programmer? If they can repro the problem, it can be (didn't say will be every single time) a quick thing to fix.

Yeah, and Nintendo NX games also... What a clown.

You can't afford 5 bucks? How much did you spend for your computer? Electricity bills? If you don't have 5 bucks extra / month, maybe you should need to rethink your life... Just saying.

Like Saint Thomas, only believe what you see on your computer. As for now, this clown is just desperate for subscribers, and is even promoting piracy "Please tell me how it runs on the real hardware". In other words, he is pirating the game since he is using an image of a game he doesn't own obviously. I am surprised moderators didn't ban this video and any reference to it on those forums yet.

Right, and no one cares... Either about your statement or your crappy videos. Since you are so eager to make videos that no one watches, did you become a Patreon? So you can have the latest of the latest? Or are you so cheap you had to PM people and get it for free? Mr "I think I am a tough guy because I have a genetically enhanced, retarded and violent dog for my thumbnail".

I love this new Patreon thing, so now we can see all those clowns wanting everything faster and support the authors... If they have their money where their mouth is or not.
Calm your ass down m8. Most of us are NOT the same age as yours.
This was suppose to be a friendly place where people would say the latest news or information of the emulator. If you had enough with people who really want to play Wii U games on PC, ignore it or you'll be the one who will pick a fight and end the process of the emulator(just incase if its going wild).
So calm your ass down and rest.

==================================================================================================================

Has anyone tested Genei Ibun Roku #FE yet?(Come at me h8rs!)
Ik it's a Japanese game. But I'm just curious if the emulator can emulate Japanese Version.

GayWarlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sigh...
Can you stop with these bullshit posts?
Get a life and stop trying to start fights with uneducated people on a gaming forum!
In fact, I made an account on here just because I got tired of seeing your useless posts.
Most of these friendly people (unlike you) just want to get the latest news on this Wii U Emulator,
and you have to basically call them idiots because they may not know as much as you think you do.

I have been making games for more than 15 years, so yes, I know a thing or two about bugs, repro steps and shit, thanks.

And someone posting on a forum and telling someone else to get a life... You wouldn't be here in the first place if you had what you call "a life".

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have been making games for more than 15 years, so yes, I know a thing or two about bugs, repro steps and shit, thanks.

And someone posting on a forum and telling someone else to get a life... You wouldn't be here in the first place if you had what you call "a life".
Nice job contradicting yourself and looking like a fool. Go away.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

th

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
You wouldn't be here in the first place if you had what you call "a life".
Are you trying to tell us that you dont have a life either since you are posting here too? I would figure that you must have a life being an uber game coder for 15 years... Or are you just 15 years old? Either way, go away. You are acting like an asshole.

Last edited by DeadlyFoez,

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

im sorry you are limited and try to be little people it's sad really really sad to see any type of dev that you claim to be acting like a child and having such a troll out look on life and yes i do programming in unreal engine 4 and cryengine and yes i can fix memory leaks and most of the time it's very hard to do unless you get lucky with a direct trace back to the cause which is rare. so go off being a fake childish dev but stop being a worthless clown.

Anyway let's all move past that troll and be happy Vulkan is out and can replace this trash openGL api and maybe we can have better progress with better performance and have the emulator take true advantage of both the cpu and gpu

Andresian

CEMU Testing
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of

Lol, you just call everyone clowns thats first, then some people just CANT donate (region or money problems). If you are that right donate then.

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im sorry but im going to have to agree, memory leaks aren't that difficult to fix and are rather fast to fix as well, just a matter of disposing of a constructor that was used but later not cleared and just used again.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

elfogames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Yeah you're right about that

Reactions: TsukiyoX

Gundark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn!!! 1.3.2 now have multiCPU support. That's cool. Since the first time i have been using emulators ( roughly 10 years ago ), I have never seen anyone making functional emulator so fast. And I thought that Xenia is moving at excellent speed. If Exzap ever make his code open, he will teach lot of people how to make a proper modern piece of software ( I'm looking at you rpcs3 ). Congratulations Exzap. You are the best emu coder that I've seen in my life.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I hope this is a dream and I'm not actually leaving messages for others to see. :ninja: