Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The
BrosOnPC

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well if this is a speed hack lets not go and implement this. Dolphin suffered from many crashes and was messed up alot back when you relied on them. Also is unstable. Still very awesome to see and try out for the emulator. I'd imagine mario maker is playable with this!

The guy said that it can work with any game,as long as it loads already!:D:yayu:

RHY3756547

Trophies
XP
Country
It looks pretty fake tbh

"USING MY SUPER SPECIAL SECRET I HAVE YET TO REVEAL..."
Yes. Ignoring for now the hilarious "technical explanation" which was basically "i told the emulator to go faster", disabling any audio output is a clear sign that something fishy is going on. Those are also some pretty sharp reflexes, I especially like the time where he presses the look behind button for one frame. There is no sacrifice in graphics framerate, and all hitches due to shader compilation and loading seem to be mysteriously faster. I could go on forever...

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Ignoring for now the hilarious "technical explanation" which was basically "i told the emulator to go faster", disabling any audio output is a clear sign that something fishy is going on. Those are also some pretty sharp reflexes, I especially like the time where he presses the look behind button for one frame. There is no sacrifice in graphics framerate, and all hitches due to shader compilation and loading seem to be mysteriously faster. I could go on forever...
Good point, and with fps he could've taken a counter from another game and edited the video to the emulator. I don't understand why he would make 2 videos showing off instead of a tutorial.

Barrowsx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eritrea
Well, I guess it's time to break my long lurking streak to give my impressions on 1.3.2:

First of all, even though there's already a video of it in the thread, here's my current performance on Super Mario 3D World (EUR version still seems to crash, this is USA):

Additionally, I had a fun experience with Super Smash Bros for Wii U where it tried to use up all of my RAM (have any other backers had that happen to them?)

For the most part, however, the games I tested, besides 3D World, seem to be running similarly to 1.3.1, barring cosmetic improvements (e.g., Mario Kart 8 having screwed up cubemaps/reflections/whatever they are).

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys! I noticed that Mario Kart 8 won't crash after you select anything on the Option Screen(Pause Menu too) when you use Cheat Engine SpeedHack.

BTW. Does MK8 crash on 1.3.2?

Barrowsx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eritrea
Guys! I noticed that Mario Kart 8 won't crash after you select anything on the Option Screen(Pause Menu too) when you use Cheat Engine SpeedHack.

BTW. Does MK8 crash on 1.3.2?

I've only had MK8 crash when I try to quit after completing a race/time trial. That might just be my hardware configuration though, seeing as you have a video of Minecraft Wii U Edition, whereas I can't get it to boot at all.

Pahnda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
His framerate counter also tells us his PC is in idle xD. CPU speed: around 1110 Mhz , GPU usage 1% ... so it's fake.

Barrowsx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eritrea
His framerate counter also tells us his PC is in idle xD. CPU speed: around 1110 Mhz , GPU usage 1% ... so it's fake.

I mean, even though it's obviously fake, to be fair 1110MHz is the clock rate for his graphics card, not his CPU. He has two GPUs in his computer, which is why it shows one GPU as using 1%, because cemu can't use more than 1 gpu at the time.

Also, only 20-25% CPU usage for 60 FPS? Even on an i7-4790k, that's total bull.

Pahnda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I mean, even though it's obviously fake, to be fair 1110MHz is the clock rate for his graphics card, not his CPU. He has two GPUs in his computer, which is why it shows one GPU as using 1%, because cemu can't use more than 1 gpu at the time.

Also, only 20-25% CPU usage for 60 FPS? Even on an i7-4790k, that's total bull.

oh yes my fault :D missread. Still CPU and GPU in idle.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Idk if you know this,
Framebuffer 5 makes 3D World looks like New Super Mario Bros or 3D Land.
NBJvA4d.jpg

9zgIQ9V.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids