Homebrew [RELEASE] ctrQuake - Quake 1 port

MrHuu

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Here's the 3dsx with stereoscopic 3d support.

Is this build with the same source available on your GIT? Or did you make any changes afterwards?

Anyway, I can't thank you enough for the awesome polished ports you've provided in the past! (and future..!?)

MasterFeizz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this build with the same source available on your GIT? Or did you make any changes afterwards?

Anyway, I can't thank you enough for the awesome polished ports you've provided in the past! (and future..!?)

Same as in the git. For the hardware rendering version I have started from scratch but that version isn't public yet.

Thank you for the kind words. And yes, future ports are coming.

alonzondavis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have both ctrquake 1 and 2, how come the circle pad sensitivity and overall movement in quake 2 is far superior then to quake 1's circle pad movement? in quake 1, the c stick even moves better then the circle pad, I feel the c stick should be what the circle pad should been.
Movement in quake 2 for both the circle pad and c stick are amazing, would it just be a simple as like adding the config file from quake 2 to quake 1 to make the circle pad feel more like quake 2's?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto