XP
Country
United States

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I honestly didn't even notice the mention of IOSU in the title, I just saw that it was a new homebrew release.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah, I said earlier in the thread that I would be working on improving the emulator and making it a lot better, but it won't be a gacubeboy any more, sorry. :D

My own source is the only gacubeboy worthy source, and crappy enough to be named that.
Ah that's awesome. :)
I hope this incites other developers to jump in and develop emus for the Wii U, or maybe even help with the RetroArch port for it.
Oh how I wish to play all my games with the Gamepad with raetrio gacube xD

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I hope this incites other developers to jump in and develop emus for the Wii U, or maybe even help with the RetroArch port for it.
I love that name for RetroArch, I need to tag @QuarkTheAwesome so he can see raetrio gacube, I'm sure he'll love it. :D

Even if I can't get sound to work as I want at first, I will continue to work out the problems and eventually get it added. When I put up the source, others can join in and help if needed too.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I love that name for RetroArch, I need to tag @QuarkTheAwesome so he can see raetrio gacube, I'm sure he'll love it. :D

Even if I can't get sound to work as I want at first, I will continue to work out the problems and eventually get it added. When I put up the source, others can join in and help if needed too.
Hahah glad you liked it. :P

And yeah, sound will be a complete milestone in terms of Homebrew for the Wii U. :)
I'm pretty sure is not as easy as taking a look at Loadiine's source code and see how it handles its music, since I know there's still the handling of the actual GB sound chip to work on, but at least that part of Loadiine could be of some help (maybe?)

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Hahah glad you liked it. :P

And yeah, sound will be a complete milestone in terms of Homebrew for the Wii U. :)
I'm pretty sure is not as easy as taking a look at Loadiine's source code and see how it handles its music, since I know there's still the handling of the actual GB sound chip to work on, but at least that part of Loadiine could be of some help (maybe?)
I was able to add sound to my Ast-U-Roids game and the CHIP-8 emulator, but that was using samples, I haven't delved into using a sound buffer yet.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was able to add sound to my Ast-U-Roids game and the CHIP-8 emulator, but that was using samples, I haven't delved into using a sound buffer yet.
That's what it's called, I couldn't reember it. :P
Well then, I wish best of luck on your upcoming work of the GB core and the sound buffer. :)

Reactions: brienj
Trophies
Website
heyquark.com
XP
Country
Australia

raetrio gacube is perfect

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Jayro, No, works fine.