Homebrew Official [Release] geckiine - TCPGecko and cafiine combined

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an SDGeckiine version of this? I know that nowadays TCPGecko + Cafiine work, but I'm on a Mac, so I have to use SDCafiine. I have no problem with it, but I would like to not have to launch two separate applications.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an SDGeckiine version of this? I know that nowadays TCPGecko + Cafiine work, but I'm on a Mac, so I have to use SDCafiine. I have no problem with it, but I would like to not have to launch two separate applications.

JennaScvl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Cafiine part seems to work just fine, but I can't for the life of me get the TCPGecko part to work. Regular also TCPGecko works fine on its own, but of course it doesn't have Cafiine built in.

Basically, in its current state, unless I'm doing something wrong, this is only useful to me as Cafiine and not as a combination of Cafiine and TCPGecko.

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@Maschell is planning a plugin system for wiiu, so we should wait for it and stay away from those outdated tools. Even if those still works, these were released before iosuhax days, so yeah...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/35kbiqjnJog?si=1DEa1SDRiLUd3Bxi