Hacking Official [RELEASE] Loadiine Forwarder Channel

Panchosfriend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mii maker by default.
What I do when it kicks me back to the Wii U menu, I select my profile and then it boots the Wii U menu and then I select Mii Maker channel and it boots up the regular Mii Maker channel.

I must note that I restored the Mii Channel after I hacked vwii with Wuphax.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd expect it to work the same with cbhc, so I have no idea what could be wrong. is mii maker selected as your title with launch in loadiine?

Panchosfriend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd expect it to work the same with cbhc, so I have no idea what could be wrong. is mii maker selected as your title with launch in loadiine?
Yes. Mii Maker Mode is selected as the loader on loadiine. I went into loadiine with the forwarder you provided and then tried it with entering through the homebrew launcher. Same result on both.

Would you mind attaching your loadiine /Apps folder? It might be the files I have for loadiine.

Panchosfriend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah didn't work for me. I booted with the loadiine forwarder and through the homebrew launcher and both yielded results of the black screen. I'm out of ideas as well, but I appreciate you trying to help me out. I understand Loadiine is filled with bugs, but I guess it's a small bug to deal with as long as it works most of the time.

Thank you again.
did you wait long enough? I think the mii maker only loads loadiine if you exited out of loadiine. I tried with smash bros ultimate, and it did load, but when trying to get back into it, it loaded smash bros instead.

Panchosfriend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey!! I figured out how to enable Mii Maker Mode on my version of loadiine. Hopefully this helps someone else if they look at this post. You have to go into the loadiine settings and you have to go into the "Game" tab which is the third one after the "loader" tab, and make sure you toggle the "Pygecko" setting from off to on. After I did that, I was able to go back into loadiine with the Mii channel mode after I exited loadiine the first time. You can use the regular Mii Maker channel if you exit loadiine after you re-enter it from the Mii Maker mode by pressing home button on the game selection or closing software while in a game.

I still have that issue regarding the Super Mario Advance 4 Game Boy advance game staying stuck on the Wii U screen after I exit though. Oh well, hopefully some other user can help if someone encountered this issue on their end.

Thank you again.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey!! I figured out how to enable Mii Maker Mode on my version of loadiine. Hopefully this helps someone else if they look at this post. You have to go into the loadiine settings and you have to go into the "Game" tab which is the third one after the "loader" tab, and make sure you toggle the "Pygecko" setting from off to on. After I did that, I was able to go back into loadiine with the Mii channel mode after I exited loadiine the first time. You can use the regular Mii Maker channel if you exit loadiine after you re-enter it from the Mii Maker mode by pressing home button on the game selection or closing software while in a game.

I still have that issue regarding the Super Mario Advance 4 Game Boy advance game staying stuck on the Wii U screen after I exit though. Oh well, hopefully some other user can help if someone encountered this issue on their end.

Thank you again.
Maybe try downloading the game with wiiu usb helper? I didn't have the game, so that's what I did. ;)

Reactions: Panchosfriend

Panchosfriend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe try downloading the game with wiiu usb helper? I didn't have the game, so that's what I did. ;)
Ha ha Thank you for the advice. The game plays like it's supposed to, i'm guessing it's a bug in my Wii U only (seeing the game exits to Wii U menu on your system) since it not going back to the Wii U menu after I exit loadiine.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thank you again.
Is loadline worth using if you already have wup installer? never used loadline but you got me curious in it.

Reactions: Panchosfriend

Panchosfriend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is loadline worth using if you already have wup installer? never used loadline but you got me curious in it.
It is worth it for me at least. What @godreborn said about unlimited VC titles with the exception of the Wii VC titles. I like having all my Wii U VC games in one place where I can play them without having to switch multiple USB drives out. Of course you’ll need an additional USB drive if you want Wii and GameCube games.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way to play Wii games off the SD card with the Wii U gamepad using loadiine by injecting them to a Wii VC and running them similar to DS VC injects?

Panchosfriend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to play Wii games off the SD card with the Wii U gamepad using loadiine by injecting them to a Wii VC and running them similar to DS VC injects?
No, Wii VC titles will not work on loadiine. Other eShop games will run perfect on loadiine. I use USB loader GX for Wii games, but there is no gamepad input. You can use the gamepad screen as a display only.

Panchosfriend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you wait long enough? I think the mii maker only loads loadiine if you exited out of loadiine. I tried with smash bros ultimate, and it did load, but when trying to get back into it, it loaded smash bros instead.
Hey there,

I figured all the “bugs” on loadiine. Super Mario Advance 4 now boots back to the Wii U menu after I exit. The solution for this to happen is that you have to toggle the HID-PAD Network setting has to be off.

I had a feeling these were issues with the settings after Pygecko tab being turned on enabled Mii Maker Mode for loadiine.

These settings can be found on the “Game” tab on loadiine.

Last edited by Panchosfriend,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!