ROM Hack [Release] Pokémon Sigma Ruby (Pokémon Omega Ruby Romhack)

Favna

#PCMasterRace
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
What if I play the latest version as an installed CIA and get install the update? Does it still work the same? I can delete the update, but I just want to know
Having the game update along with the romhack is not possible because the update overwrites various files changed in the rom and editing .cro files in the update is not possible

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have a question.
i have already rutile ruby with bust may mod (with their custom 1,4 update.)
do it conflict when i install this?

Favna

#PCMasterRace
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
i have a question.
i have already rutile ruby with bust may mod (with their custom 1,4 update.)
do it conflict when i install this?
Yes - the custom update in rutile ruby includes the regular type effectiveness .cro which is essentially the biggest part and to my knowledge it is still impossible to have custom update .cro's

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't rebuild the files to a .3ds because go the missing DecryptedExHeader... Could you upload the file in the pack?

Favna

#PCMasterRace
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't rebuild the files to a .3ds because go the missing DecryptedExHeader... Could you upload the file in the pack?
You need to dump that yourself from your own game. I cannot upload it as that is a copyrighted file therefore against the rules to share here.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also the instructions are literally on the post..

UltraChampion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its Saying CIA Cannot Be Installed

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How do i make it work??

Attachments

• 20180114_183616.jpg
    20180114_183616.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 259

Favna

#PCMasterRace
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
why is this thread still open for discussion it's proven/tested warez I'm reporting your thread right now next time learn how to make Garc patches
If I could be bothered I would provide a Luma3DS patch version but this game is now 3 years old and I really can't be bothered.

That said, I have removed the download link from the first post in accordance with forum rules and maybe if I can be motivated / asked a plenty enough I'll consider making that Luma3DS patch

Edit: I see porkiewpyne already snipped the link

Reactions: UltraChampion

Favna

#PCMasterRace
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Make the luma patch I have been searching for this link but all of them are deleted dude
This project is for a game and a console that are both basically dead, no updates will be made for it. that certain site where you can get certain 3ds games will probably still have a clone of my upload somewhere.

Favna

#PCMasterRace
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not to necrobump but due to a thread on Reddit I was moved towards looking to re-release the romhack. Went and looked into an easy method of providing a patch files due to piracy rules and patch files requiring users to obtain their own rom and turns out xdelta patches are super easy these days.

That all said, a new download link has been added to the first post and for good measure it is also copied below:

Click here to download: https://multiup.org/633da7800361eef6973a7a0b023db87f

zip password: sigma

The download has a xdelta patch along with the program, readme instructions on how to apply it and a `bat` (batch) file for Windows users to do so for them. Please refer to the readme file for patching your game with the changes. Taken from the README:
  1. Place a clean Omega Ruby .cia rom in the same folder as the downloaded files
  2. Rename the rom to omegaruby.cia
  3. Run the patcher.bat

Last edited by Favna,

Cyros231

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Favna, I know this is like...3 years old, but I'm having major trouble trying to patch the rom. It tells me it was successful, but there is no result. No patched rom, or anything. I would really like to play your game, but I'm having so much trouble. Would you be able to help me figure it out? Or anyone for that matter. I'm just getting so frustrated...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +3