Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

lordvader82

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I know that...my question is how to activate it, when use the Forwarder...normally I press B when I start the console to use the gamepad sensor bar. How I do it when I start with the forwarder? I do not know how to activate it.
This is a really old reponse - but is there a way to force the gamepad sensor to activate when launching forwarded games? Seems like we've got a catch 22 - as these games need us to "point the remote at the TV" to launch, but the sensor only activates after the game is launched ...

And yeah - the titles I'm using require the wii remotes, so I've got the injector setup for "No gamepad emultion, wii remote only".

And no - I don't have an old sensor bar lying around :)

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, there's a lot to catch up on. If somebody could just bottom line if there's any way to get this working on aroma, or if I should just stick to boot2vwii for GameCube injects?

Carnage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Sorry, there's a lot to catch up on. If somebody could just bottom line if there's any way to get this working on aroma, or if I should just stick to boot2vwii for GameCube injects?
@OrGoN3 What problem are you having?
I injected a few GC games to test widescreen support, and I had no problem using it on Aroma. (I use it only for Wii and GC and WiiVC)

greensciuto

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm trying to make a retail injector of Mario Kart Wii European Version but when I do convert it gives me this error and then the conversion ends up in a loop,does anyone know how to fix it please because i just realized that there is the option to convert the rom to make it compatible with wimmfi and i wanted to play mario kart wii online

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230319-020648~2.png
    Screenshot_20230319-020648~2.png
    289 KB · Views: 79

Robertuxo

Trophies
XP
Country
It works OK on NIntendont however when I inject it shows scanlines on the TV while gamepad is OK
I have the same problem, it is only solved when I select the GamePad + TV option, but if I want to play without Gamepad to be able to use my Gamecube controllers, I can't because when I select only TV, problems and lines of artifacts appear on the screen. If anyone knows the solution to this problem I would be grateful.

I haven't used my WiiU in many years, but I think my WiiU's charging method is Haxchi CBCH (or something like that).

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
I have the same problem, it is only solved when I select the GamePad + TV option, but if I want to play without Gamepad to be able to use my Gamecube controllers, I can't because when I select only TV, problems and lines of artifacts appear on the screen. If anyone knows the solution to this problem I would be grateful.

I haven't used my WiiU in many years, but I think my WiiU's charging method is Haxchi CBCH (or something like that).
damn that was 6 years ago you necromancer

Stormflora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Regarding Gamecube injects:

I was wondering why the injector is not compatible with cISO filetype for gamecube, and if there was a way to workaround it.

By the way, don't use the latest version of Nintendont. BBA support messes with HID devices. So if you have a Gamecube pad adapter plugged you'll get a black screen. Use an older version of Nintendont.
I have this inquiry as well. Is it not possible to use .ciso with TeconMoon?

Edit: By grabbing the .nkit.iso version of a game instead of .ciso and using NKit v1.4 itself to Convert to ISO, I can successfully use TeconMoon to successfully create a valid VC injection WUP for WUP Installer GX2.

However, after installing the WUP and trying to launch the game, I see the Wii logo pop up, and then it black screens indefinitely with no audio. Any ideas?

Last edited by Stormflora,

Oby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody in here have any online Wii games working with Wiimmfi through WiiVC injection? I understand MKWii does not work due to some custom patching stuff they're doing with that, but everything else should?

All of my games are getting a 20100 when trying to connect, like they aren't even seeing the Wifi. If I connect via my physical official disks, I get a different error about traffic (due to the WiFi Connection service being down) so that tells me my WiFi is not the problem. Maybe we need to change the base that the injector is using to another WiiVC title? I used the Rhythm Heaven Fever title key like it asks

On the verge of just loading up the few online games via WiiFlow or USB loader and try to figure out how to make forwarders instead. Only problem is Brawl since it is too big for my FAT32 formatted SD card and I dont ant to have to swap USB drives in Wii U/ Wii modes :/

Update: The injector's Wiimmfi patch does not work. I tried using the Wiimmfi ISO patcher, patched the game, then used the WiiVC injector. Worked like a charm :)

Last edited by Oby,

Deleted member 429758

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I have not my analog sticks working in my Wii injections!!
I'm injecting Wii games (Virtua Tennis 4) and using the Gamepad Horizontal Wii Mote function in the injection. I can only move with the D-Pad, but I can't use the analog stick to use it instead of the D-Pad (or to emulate the D-Pad). Is there any way to make it work?

creedof69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone, I'm sorry if it's not the right place to talk about this but I got a real question. I don't have a Wii U but a regular Wii, and it's about Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition. I play this game with the GameCube controller and It will be some YEARS that I'm looking for a way to pass the Nunchuk check screen. I recently find this topic in which some of you talk about patching the main.dol in order to use the gamepad (and indirectly pass the nunchuk screen), it works for the classic controller on the USA version but not for GC controller and simply doesn't work for none controller in the European version (the one I play). My question is, Isn't it possible to modify by Hexadecimal the main.dol file in order to completely and finally remove the nunchuk "check" ?. Obviously there is no way to put the US main.dol on the Pal version but anyway it doesn't allow to pass the screen without a Wiimote + CC with the GetExtTypePatcher.
And please... don't tell me to play the GameCube version ^^

Last edited by creedof69,

Saumonelle2

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys I need some help
Im getting the 160-4792 error code with Inazuma Eleven Strikers and I can't see why
Im in 5.5.5 E Tiramisu and im using the last release of TecMoon's VC Injector
Post automatically merged:

Hi guys I need some help
Im getting the 160-4792 error code with Inazuma Eleven Strikers and I can't see why
Im in 5.5.5 E Tiramisu and im using the last release of TecMoon's VC Injector
Fixed it, I used the "Don't trim output" option; gamepad works as classic controller emulation on this game if someone is intrested

Last edited by Saumonelle2,

RubyDaCherry

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Did anyone managed to play MKWII Deluxe with ? The game run fine at first but when you wanna play a race it gives you a black screen.

Edit: the problem seems to come from gamepad emulation, the game works fine if you use a wiimote.

Last edited by RubyDaCherry,

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, could you update me on a issue?

When you have any HID USB devices plugged in while Nintendont is booting, it will freeze (probably because its trying to access them as storage)

So you have to open the game on the Wii U Menu first, wait for it to boot Nintendont and only then plug your Game Cube Adapter or USB controllers, ...and you have to unplug everything everytime you want to go back to the Wii U Menu and boot another game

Is there still no fix for this?

Considering that using this method your games are being loaded from the Wii U hard drive, there's no need to look for USB storage devices, so a flag on Nintendot would probably be enough to fix it.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Guys, could you update me on a issue?

When you have any HID USB devices plugged in while Nintendont is booting, it will freeze (probably because its trying to access them as storage)

So you have to open the game on the Wii U Menu first, wait for it to boot Nintendont and only then plug your Game Cube Adapter or USB controllers, ...and you have to unplug everything everytime you want to go back to the Wii U Menu and boot another game

Is there still no fix for this?

Considering that using this method your games are being loaded from the Wii U hard drive, there's no need to look for USB storage devices, so a flag on Nintendot would probably be enough to fix it.
this was fixed long ago, so you either have a very old nintendont version or an incompatible/old injector.

Reactions: MG4M3R

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
this was fixed long ago, so you either have a very old nintendont version or an incompatible/old injector.
Does it need any extra step like toggle something on Nintendont's configs?

Because I think I'm using the last injector from this thread with the last nintendont from github...
Well, I will double check it in any case

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Does it need any extra step like toggle something on Nintendont's configs?

Because I think I'm using the last injector from this thread with the last nintendont from github...
Well, I will double check it in any case
no there is no setting to toogle, it just works. i dont know if this injector is good or not

Reactions: MG4M3R

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols