Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I have a question for people that use bin+cue in WiiSXR, is the cue file really needed? I always boot the bin and the cue is there doing nothing :lol: just wondering if I missing something...

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The tearing is starting to get annoying lol I thought maybe I'd ask around to see if I could figure out how to fix the tearing issue? have you asked extrems @FIX94 or does he want nothing to do with Wiisx?

Reactions: zeldaism

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The tearing is starting to get annoying lol I thought maybe I'd ask around to see if I could figure out how to fix the tearing issue? have you asked extrems @FIX94 or does he want nothing to do with Wiisx?

Mystro256 took over WiiSX, essentially, so maybe he'd be the one to ask? It's in the GPU plugin, but tearing, yeah, it does get painful.

Reactions: zeldaism

desvamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can someone help me with installing the Not64 forwarder? I followed Fix's instructions and added everything to the script, but it leaves a file over 4gb in size, so it can't get into the SD card. Is it a mistake I made, or does the script just not work with this method? Because otherwise I have no clue how to actually inject a .dol into a wiivc

Attachments

• errorlog.txt
    81 bytes · Views: 223
  • log.txt
    118.3 KB · Views: 732

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs