Hacking [REQUEST] Wolf Link Amiibo Maxed Out Save

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone have a maxed out wolf link amiibo .bin file? I really cant be bothered to go through the cave of shadows for 20 hearts so I'd much rather just ask.

Reactions: PacPera

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a maxed out wolf link amiibo .bin file? I really cant be bothered to go through the cave of shadows for 20 hearts so I'd much rather just ask.
I don't think Wolf Link amiibo works like that last I checked the game.

I think the kind of help your asking for is better suited towards the Wii U cheats topic.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think Wolf Link amiibo works like that last I checked the game.

I think the kind of help your asking for is better suited towards the Wii U cheats topic.
That exists? and are you sure thats not how it works? Since it worked fine with my amiiqo with smash etc. Which is a similar premise.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We don't even know how the amiibo is gonna work exactly with that game. As far as I'm aware the amiibo just grants you a wolf companion, I don't think it takes any of the statistical data from how well you did in the cave of shadows.

I can go into it later and cheat it for you but it wouldn't be any different than using that topic I suggested.

trunske

Trophies
XP
Country

Your Amiibo it's sincronized with your Wii U User, we can provide you a Save 100% Adventure mode completed but the cave of shadow will be resetted when you try to playing because it will load the data of your empty data amiibo or hurt data amiibo xD

Anyway you just have to wait, we have a developer of a trainer for Twilight Princess HD game who is working in the "infinite health cheat code" that will make you pass the Shadow Cave without any damage suffered xD

The topic it's called "Twilight princess Trainer" currently the version 2 havent the infinite health, but it will have it soon (I Hope)
@Shinzuya

splatool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
It won't help at all when the last floor cannot be completed on Loadiine because the enemies spawn through the floor where you can't hit them...

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We don't even know how the amiibo is gonna work exactly with that game.

Nintendo stated during E3 your wolf will have as many hearts as it had when you finished the CoS. The amiibo gets hearts based on how many you've gotten through your TTP gameplay, so if you got all heart pieces, you will have 20 hearts.

I played through CoS and my wolf has roughly 17 or 18 hearts when I finished, would that be enough for you? It is quite challenging and I didn't feel like going through another hour for 2-3 hearts. If you can share an easy way to get the .bin from the amiibo I'll gladly upload for you.

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I don't have a power-saves. If we can get it from an android NFC I could do it that way as I have several of those devices laying around.

Reactions: romeoondaline

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. Someone found a code that works in the Cave of Shadows to give you infinite hearts. So you'd just need to get to the bottom. Here's the code I used:
All/Max Hearts (Cave of Shadows)
00000000 10647B4D
00000050 00000000

Keep in mind I used this code on the NTSC-Disc version. Specifically, the North American version.

Reactions: trunske

trunske

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey. Someone found a code that works in the Cave of Shadows to give you infinite hearts. So you'd just need to get to the bottom. Here's the code I used:
All/Max Hearts (Cave of Shadows)
00000000 10647B4D
00000050 00000000

Keep in mind I used this code on the NTSC-Disc version. Specifically, the North American version.

Thank you very much for your apportation! I hope somebody could tested in to the PAL version or someone could port it to PAL version, anyway you had solved the problems of a lot of people playing their NTSC Game!! thanks you very much for your contribution

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't thank just me. I believe @CosmoCortney found the original health code. All I did was study how the hearts work and find a version of the code that works in the Cave of Shadows. If you want a PAL version, I recommend using JGecko U to search in the memory range near the code I listed in my previous post, using methods described in the OP here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/post-your-wiiu-cheat-codes-here.395443/

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is possible, but you'll need to find the code yourself. I've never used loadiine, but I know people use codes with it. The problem is the addresses are different. Start with the OP in the thread I linked. It tells you the basics of finding codes. Then find out how to use TCPgecko with loadiine. If someone has already found heart codes for your version of TP HD in loadiine, then use those as a starting point to narrow your search.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://kotaku.com/nintendo-switch-yuzu-emulator-github-piracy-zelda-1851452740