• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Resumes with a female name were 41% more likely to receive a callback than resumes with a male name for software engineering jobs

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don’t need your poorly worded joke explained to me. I get what you going for and it just wasn’t funny. Try being a less shit person
Right wing humor is kinda boring tbh. It's just "hehe, minorities bad!" and then you go "oh, that's dumb"

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right wing humor is kinda boring tbh. It's just "hehe, minorities bad!" and then you go "oh, that's dumb"
LR both stupid really. I don't really understand why anyone believe there BS but I do believe in to each there rights so always I am looked down on old male white single no kids. I even bore myself.🥱 Me

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LR both stupid really. I don't really understand why anyone believe there BS but I do believe in to each there rights so always I am looked down on old male white single no kids. I even bore myself.🥱 Me
idk man Steven Colbert was fucking funny

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Women bad! Minorities bad! Men good! -Right Wing “jokes”

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Imagine some totally fucked up goober walking up on stage, burping in mic and going "MAN, WOMEN, AM I RIGHT FELLAS??"
Honestly, that could legit be a satire if done right. So obviously it wouldn’t be any on the right because they would still find a means of shoving in transphobia and racism

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
O shit don't forget left lie steal repeat and screw over mid and low income. They both don't give a shit about USA.
Excuse me, what? Care to provide some examples? There’s not much of Leftist movements in the States, but the few that we did see helped provide all of the workers’ rights and a base for many of the protective measures and rights for marginalized groups.
So any offencive joke are bad unless its to white straight guys?
No, the jokes just need to be actual jokes. Most of the time they aren’t “jokes,” they are just shallow attempts at being edgy.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excuse me, what? Care to provide some examples? There’s not much of Leftist movements in the States, but the few that we did see helped provide all of the workers’ rights and a base for many of the protective measures and rights for marginalized groups.

No, the jokes just need to be actual jokes. Most of the time they aren’t “jokes,” they are just shallow attempts at being edgy.
So just like I figured a Trump save your speech. I don't believe either buy act not wordsTrump or Bidon. I really believe both are full of crap to appeal to there lackeies.

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, what by your standerts is a OK joke. cause i think everyone should at least be joked at cause if not you'ill end up with people who can't take a joke (Unless its a assholeish joke(I get really pissed on those)).

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So, what by your standerts is a OK joke. cause i think everyone should at least be joked at cause if not you'ill end up with people who can't take a joke (Unless its a assholeish joke(I get really pissed on those)).
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Humor is subjective but I would say that a joke shouldn’t need to be explained to be funny.
So just like I figured a Trump save your speech. I don't believe either buy act not wordsTrump or Bidon. I really believe both are full of crap to appeal to there lackeies.
Bruh, I am an actual Anarchist, I want both of them to be yeeted into the sun. I didn’t vote for either them, I voted for Vermin Supreme.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, your right about that.... Can you see the new one, isnt broken on my end
Can you see all life is broken it counters itself and is self lothing wants always more than needed trashes anything that it doesn't respect. Human is really wrong name matrix had it correctly. Pleage of planet orvviral conscience or Just a damn nusince.🤣

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters