Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3D classics aren't emulated though. They're ports.
Genesis's Sonic 2 3D Classic is an emulator, I know that for sure. I think, even if they claim they're ports, they're emulation. There's an injection tutorial on a 3DS iso site.

While you're here, could you build the NXEngine port of Retroarch on either a newer or older (1.0.0.1) version of Retroarch? 1.0.0.2 has some game breaking glitches that make you unable to progress in the game.

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you guys run gpsp? It always crashes when I open a rom.
Yes we can. Did you put the bios in SD://retroarch/cores/system/gba_bios.bin?

Genesis's Sonic 2 3D Classic is an emulator, I know that for sure. I think, even if they claim they're ports, they're emulation. There's an injection tutorial on a 3DS iso site.

While you're here, could you build the NXEngine port of Retroarch on either a newer or older (1.0.0.1) version of Retroarch? 1.0.0.2 has some game breaking glitches that make you unable to progress in the game.
Ask @Radius4 if he can do it.

aliaspider

Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
There should actually be no functional difference between .cia and .3dsx on an O3DS. They're just file formats.

On the N3DS, the NinjHax 2.1/IronHax/etc. exploit provides access to additional services and resources. I'd love to know the technical reason why .cia doesn't also provide access to these.

aliaspider

Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
the environment where you start them from and the way they are loaded are different.
NH2 provides access to less services, not more, otherwise we would have dynarec working there.

Reactions: Margen67

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There should actually be no functional difference between .cia and .3dsx on an O3DS. They're just file formats.

On the N3DS, the NinjHax 2.1/IronHax/etc. exploit provides access to additional services and resources. I'd love to know the technical reason why .cia doesn't also provide access to these.
@aliaspider had figured a way to use those services, @shinyquagsire23 even got CitrAGB to work fine as a CIA after that.

Reactions: Margen67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway