moepkid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey!

I just did a clean install on my psvita and retroflow launcher, and I saw the following:

Whenever I add a new psx game to my pspemu->psp->game folder (correct location), I need to manually rescan from the retroflow launcher menu. I have to do this even when I set startupscan to "on". Does somebody else has the same issue, or is this working as intended? Even after restarting with startup scan on, the games do not get added. However, when I restart after a manual rescan, it works.

markspencer007

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hey!

I just did a clean install on my psvita and retroflow launcher, and I saw the following:

Whenever I add a new psx game to my pspemu->psp->game folder (correct location), I need to manually rescan from the retroflow launcher menu. I have to do this even when I set startupscan to "on". Does somebody else has the same issue, or is this working as intended? Even after restarting with startup scan on, the games do not get added. However, when I restart after a manual rescan, it works.
Hi, I've had the same issue. I've added games to my Vita through PKG and there displayed in bubbles on the screen but there not showing up in the "RetroFlow" launcher app. Did you manage to find a fix or a solution yo this as I'd really like them to be showing in the "RetroFlow" launcher. I've 3 Vita games and 3 PSP games I need and want I the launcher. It's driving me crazy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: and the lightning is frequent, so my power will most likely go out