Does the exploit work for you?

• Total voters

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
...Wow. OTPless is really out the window? Was it like randomly bricking post install? Is it a problem with the implementation or the exploit?
It's not really "out," you can still freely use it. Plailect just removed it from the guide. It has a really small chance of brick and Ms. Aurora with her team really are having a hard time fixing it since the cause is still unknown.

ven0m23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AHP_person could you make a build with intergrated fast hax beta ? because fast hax is in pre beta for 11.2 n3ds's works with fbi i wonder if it would work with safehax

TheOverseer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not really "out," you can still freely use it. Plailect just removed it from the guide. It has a really small chance of brick and Ms. Aurora with her team really are having a hard time fixing it since the cause is still unknown.

Makes sense. They might figure it out eventually.

I can't believe this is happening though. With this, if Sighax gets released, ARM9 access would literally mean A9LH like functions on any firmware equal to or below 11.2. That's a massive massive breakthrough. A9LH would likely only be for earliest execution at that point, as with Sighax we could probably also unbrick.

Reactions: annson24

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I got dowbgraded to 9.2U, now how else can I get to Decrypt9 from here? I open Soundhax and try launching it there, no dice. I try both versions of Safehax, no dice. What gives? can I use Browserhax to launch it?

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I got dowbgraded to 9.2U, now how else can I get to Decrypt9 from here? I open Soundhax and try launching it there, no dice. I try both versions of Safehax, no dice. What gives? can I use Browserhax to launch it?

On 9.2 you can use browserhax to launch decrypt9.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Works fine with soundhax for me. Might take a few tries. Also, if you're on 9.2.0, why would you want to run safehax?

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
On 9.2 you can use browserhax to launch decrypt9.
I need the url, I don't have any bookmarked.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You need to run an kernel11 exploit first.
The guide does not mention this anywhere... How do I do that?

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

http://dukesrg.github.io/?Decrypt9WIP.dat

Place the decrypt9wip.dat from the decrypt9 release on the root of your sd card

The guide does not mention this anywhere... How do I do that?

That is if you are still on 11.0/11.1/11.2

Natboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've completed the downgrade/upgraded. Now on 11.2.0-35U and trying to inject the H&S but it's not working, it says successful but when I open the app, it's not working. Anybody have any hints?

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Makes sense. They might figure it out eventually.

I can't believe this is happening though. With this, if Sighax gets released, ARM9 access would literally mean A9LH like functions on any firmware equal to or below 11.2. That's a massive massive breakthrough. A9LH would likely only be for earliest execution at that point, as with Sighax we could probably also unbrick.
Damn Right, the only thing I'm worried about is the lifespan of 3ds shortening up because of all these.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/40XQ8L9wsCA?si=GzpPBaHQQLU0plt_ Neat