Samsung Instinct

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I got a Samsung Instinct a week ago and was wondering if you can get homebrew apps and custom firmware. I have been looking around but its not really clear. I also heard that they were developing 3rd party apps that were supposed to come out around August. Why arnt they here? Are they ever comming?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Google is your friend try instinct-samsung.com and ask on there ....there's a few bits ... there's some bits on youtube too not sure about the hacking side but there's a few bits about hidden files and stuff
smile.gif

I don't own one but these are the bits of information Google gave me
smile.gif

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, well anyways, I am having trouble deciding what to do. I released after using the instinct for about a week that I dont like it as much and thought that If I were going to have a bigger phone like this, id rather have the iphone. Things that I dont like are how you cant individually turn off ringers for text and phone calls and stuff, also the vibration is very weak and I cannot feel it ever. And there are a few other things too but overall its just not nearly as good as the iphone. So heres the thing. My sister got an LG Rumor today and I used to despise that phone simply because EVERYONE has it. I like to have something different than everyone else and not go with the trend. But after messing around with it for just a few minutes I'm already loving it. Everything way more custimizable and i like the feel and durabilty. I like the keyboard better then touch screen but then again im still unsure. I like that you can do alot of stuff the instinct cant. At first I wanted the instinct cuz of the crap load of features but I soon realized that first of all, I dont really use any of them and secondly the iPhone would be the way to go for that kind of stuff and I'm not getting one so I dunno what to do. Instinct or Rumor?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!