Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
arielp said:
wew... price updated again to $39.95
I'll copy a previous post I made earlier today:

QUOTEShopTemp was contacted by the Supercard team, who have been pressured by other shops to stop the promotion immediately (thankfully this came after all of the 100 sales has come in, lucky for you folks
smile.gif
). So even though the shop would have been absolutely fine keeping that deal going a bit longer, since the Supercard team had been good enough to give you guys the deal in the first place, it was only fair to comply with their request.

Which brings me to my second bit of news. The DSTWO has been raised to $39.95 USD. It's only a few dollars more and still much lower than the original projected price most had of $50 - $80. Again this was done in response to a Supercard team request worrying about demand exceeding production. ShopTemp is absolutely committed to giving you the best prices they can, and thanks for listening.

arielp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Sorry for my ignorance
smile.gif
, never realise projected price could be that high ...

good thing already preordered it...

hopefully the GBA emulator at least better than iPlayer (in term of frameskip)

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so i'm planning to buy it. my only questions are

1. i have a german dsi and i will buy a german dsi xl. will it run on these systems ?
2. it can play gba AND ds rom, right ? does it play in german if my dsi's are german and the rom has german in it ?

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I don't know if I'll buy one... I really don't need the GBA support, and my actual flashcard works flawlessly...

D

Deleted User

hunter291 said:
so i'm planning to buy it. my only questions are

1. i have a german dsi and i will buy a german dsi xl. will it run on these systems ?
2. it can play gba AND ds rom, right ? does it play in german if my dsi's are german and the rom has german in it ?
1. Yes, it should work flawlessly since there's no region lock on normal DS cards.
2. It supports both, that's right. Most DS games check for the system's language and will use that, if available. Multi-language GBA games have a screen to select the language manually upon start.

Klarkykat

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone actually seen gba gameplay with this thing?

I'm tempted to get one just for that, but it would be a complete waste if it was glitchy or laggy.

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One question before I order one. Will it actually work on the Original NDS (Phat)??? My DSlite broke a couple of weeks ago.
frown.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
tajio said:
One question before I order one. Will it actually work on the Original NDS (Phat)??? My DSlite broke a couple of weeks ago.
frown.gif
I don't see why it wouldn't. While non-DSi flashcarts can't work with a DSi, DSi flashcarts all work with the phat/Lite, as far as I know.

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ace Gunman said:
tajio said:
frown.gif
I don't see why it wouldn't. While non-DSi flashcarts can't work with a DSi, DSi flashcarts all work with the phat/Lite, as far as I know.

Cool thanks for answering my question Ace
smile.gif
One more question. This should be able to play all the video file types that the iPlayer can play, right? I know it states it on the site but I just want to confirm?

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
tajio said:
Ace Gunman said:
tajio said:
frown.gif

Cool thanks for answering my question Ace
smile.gif
One more question. This should be able to play all the video file types that the iPlayer can play, right? I know it states it on the site but I just want to confirm?
We don't know for a fact that it can, but it should be able to. And if it doesn't right off the bat then I'm sure an update could come along that would allow it to since it uses similar hardware to the iPlayer.

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW will the price go any higher? If not I'll just wait till it gets released and wait for some previews, reviews etc... but if it will go higher I'll buy it now....

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
tajio said:
BTW will the price go any higher? If not I'll just wait till it gets released and wait for some previews, reviews etc... but if it will go higher I'll buy it now....
Nope, it won't be going higher. Besides, if you're not sure then you should wait until you have the information necessary for you to make the choice that is right for for you.
smile.gif

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally ordered my SuperCard DStwo with 8gb micro sd - which bundles to $60 (£40) which I find is a great bargain! As soon as I get it I'm loading my own custom EvoOS skin on it!!! Make it really personalized.
BTW: Thanks for answering all my questions Ace!
smile.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Ace, Should I open a ticket at shoptemp if I want to order something more (to ship together with the pre-order i have standing now)? I'm thinking of buying a sd card while i'm at it (the 8 gb kingston is $1 more in sweden excl. shipping)... what's the best way to do it?

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Issac said:
Ace, Should I open a ticket at shoptemp if I want to order something more (to ship together with the pre-order i have standing now)? I'm thinking of buying a sd card while i'm at it (the 8 gb kingston is $1 more in sweden excl. shipping)... what's the best way to do it?
All you need to do is make a second order, that is if you want the second item to arrive before the DSTWO pre-order. Otherwise they'll arrive at the same time. Easy peasy.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1