Country
United States
BoxShot said:
thiefraccoon said:
BoxShot said:
DarkWay said:
hate me I ordered 10
smileipb2.png
Seriously? If yes THEN I WILL BEAT YOU AND TAKE ONE! If no then did you order one?
mellow.gif

read that post again. highlight it, if you don't see it.
He edited after I posted if you didn't notice.

thanks! I was worried there for a second! I feel kinda guilty now, this was such an impulse buy, oh well, it should be pretty awesome.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
that currency change freaked me out... I am used to comparing prices in US$ -- at first i thought the site was damn expensive, as I assumed prices were quoted in US$... then I saw the small print at the bottom "prices in AUD" or some such

TM2-Megatron said:
What will the price be going up to after the 100 pre-orders are filled?

iPlayer was around US$35 or so, so it can't be more than this -- I mean, the hardware inside is the same...

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Schizoanalysis said:
that currency change freaked me out... I am used to comparing prices in US$ -- at first i thought the site was damn expensive, as I assumed prices were quoted in US$... then I saw the small print at the bottom "prices in AUD" or some such

TM2-Megatron said:
What will the price be going up to after the 100 pre-orders are filled?

iPlayer was around US$35 or so, so it can't be more than this -- I mean, the hardware inside is the same...

Except this has a few more features than the iPlayer, doesn't it? The iPlayer doesn't play commercial ROMs, for one. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting this.

Schizoanalysis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TM2-Megatron said:
Except this has a few more features than the iPlayer, doesn't it? The iPlayer doesn't play commercial ROMs, for one. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting this.

It could have, had the manufacturer let it... I mean, it had the potential too, it is just that due to legalities, the manufacturer wanted to keep it "above board".. with no support for ROMs...

It has the same hardware... or so I read...

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Schizoanalysis said:
TM2-Megatron said:

It could have, had the manufacturer let it... I mean, it had the potential too, it is just that due to legalities, the manufacturer wanted to keep it "above board".. with no support for ROMs...

It has the same hardware... or so I read...

It seems that considerable development was still put into it, though... a $40 price tag still wouldn't surprise me; plus it also has that SNES emulator built-in.

Personally, I'm hoping we may see other emulators released for it in the future, thanks to that internal CPU. To replace current homebrew like Lameboy, which doesn't have quite perfect compatibility

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
danny600kill said:
Maz7006 said:
there is no paypal compatible with Lebanon, can i just use a visa card number ?

You should be able to. try moneybookers then see the options, same with paypal, you don't have to set up an account you can use your card

excuse my stupidity, but all i really want to know is that does shoptemp have like a section where you put your visa card number and boom your off, payment done. without all this paypal hassle ?

ufotrash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
amazing. just placed my pre-order. its totally 3am and i shouldn't make rash purchases at this time of night...
unsure.gif

but. i'm psssyyched.
tongue.gif

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can't you just click paypal and not make an account then select to use your credit card?
I remember where my parents signed me up for something and I could choose pay with a credit card or log into paypal to pay.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BoxShot said:
Can't you just click paypal and not make an account then select to use your credit card?
I remember where my parents signed me up for something and I could choose pay with a credit card or log into paypal to pay.

ill look into that

anyway looking at this https://www.paypal.com/worldwide/ it doesn't look like i have much hope

EDIT:

QUOTEWe strongly recommend the MoneyBookers payment option: cheaper, faster, safer...
Note: you do not need to register an account on either systems in order to process the payment.
You will be able to pay by credit card or bank transfer directly from the following page.

Ok problems solved

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll pre-order mine in a minuet.
better do it quick before the price goes up.
does anyone know the original price anyway?

Schizoanalysis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TM2-Megatron said:
It seems that considerable development was still put into it, though... a $40 price tag still wouldn't surprise me; plus it also has that SNES emulator built-in.

True, true... But the development that went into the iPlayer was also counted in that card's price -- and presumably the SCDSTWO gets a free ride in terms of the development that was specific to the iPlayer. I mean, in terms of the video playback and the homebrew GBA emulator...

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
xcdjy said:
Pre-Ordered. Great price, too... added a 4GB MicroSD card along with it.
Now to wait 2-5 weeks >.>
Anyone know if these things are closer to 2 or closer to 5 weeks?
Depends entirely on your location and how good the mail service is around your parts. But remember, this is a pre-order, so the stock has to come in before its shipped out.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk