Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game finally returns to sale later this year

After years of waiting, the Scott Pilgrim game is finally coming back to consoles. After working with the creator of the series, Bryan Lee O'Malley, Ubisoft has decided to bring the game to current platforms, following its delisting back in 2014. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game - Complete Edition is coming to Nintendo Switch, Uplay, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia later this holiday season, and will include the Knives Chau and Wallace Wells DLC.

zfreeman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering the original game is still on Sony's servers, is it probable that they would re-release it back on PS3? Or no, because of licensing agreements?

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice! Seriously looking forward to this! I hope Limited Run games works their magic to bring this to cartridge, for preservation purposes.
That would be awesome, but I can't see Ubisoft letting another publisher profit off their property.
As I was smart enough to buy it on 360 back when it was available, and I also have it on PS3, I'm in no rush to get it digitally again... but if it does miraculously get any sort of a physical release I'll be on it straight away.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Considering the original game is still on Sony's servers, is it probable that they would re-release it back on PS3? Or no, because of licensing agreements?
That is definitely a question. :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4