Hacking SD2Vita: error 0x80010002 when trying to install any VPK in ux0:(card)

mickael28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

I'm unable to install any VPK in my ux0: path (which belongs to the microSD card which has been mounted with the SD2Vita adapter). As soon as I click on install any VPK I just get the error 0x80010002 straight away, it doesn't even try to install.

The thing is that the adapter seems working correctly, ie, I have managed to install Adrenaline and have it running from the SD2Vita card and when I moved a Vita game which was already installed in the original Vita card (now mounted as uma0:) then I was able to launched that copied game from the SD2Vita card, hence that it seems the electronics of the adapter are fine for what I can see.

Any idea why I cannot install anything directly in the ux0: path itself now (which belongs to the SD2Vita adapter)? Pls let me know if you've got any suggestion to give it a go...

H4iDaR

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi guys,

I'm unable to install any VPK in my ux0: path (which belongs to the microSD card which has been mounted with the SD2Vita adapter). As soon as I click on install any VPK I just get the error 0x80010002 straight away, it doesn't even try to install.

The thing is that the adapter seems working correctly, ie, I have managed to install Adrenaline and have it running from the SD2Vita card and when I moved a Vita game which was already installed in the original Vita card (now mounted as uma0:) then I was able to launched that copied game from the SD2Vita card, hence that it seems the electronics of the adapter are fine for what I can see.

Any idea why I cannot install anything directly in the ux0: path itself now (which belongs to the SD2Vita adapter)? Pls let me know if you've got any suggestion to give it a go...
just place it at the root of the sd card then go to VitaShell and copy it manually to the data folder.

Reactions: The_Dizzy_Vizzy

HyeVltg3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What are you trying to install?
Any errors during installation, usually come from a file conflict that VitaShell cant handle.
I put my .VPKs in ux0:/VPK/<here> and then install.
the .vpk is just an Archive file, you can open then on PC by renaming the file extension to .rar/.zip
Should be able to drag drop the items inside.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work