Shop01media shipping info

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Pro has finally reached Madrid. That means it's going to get here either tomorrow or on Friday, at most!

Goloki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got mine today... but it's not working. I can't boot the SX OS menu. It looks like the dongle is not being recognized by the Switch, though I can boot Hekate via TegraSmash just fine. Any ideas?

D

Deleted-355425

Just got mine today... but it's not working. I can't boot the SX OS menu. It looks like the dongle is not being recognized by the Switch, though I can boot Hekate via TegraSmash just fine. Any ideas?

Plug it into your pc via its usb cable and then unplug it after a minute and try again.

Last edited by ,

Goloki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plug it into your pc via its usb cable and then unplug it after a minute and try again.

Thanks, but I've already tried. I've even tried with the dongle connected to the Switch, while also connected to USB providing it power. Nothing works.

I can hear the humming sound while it's connected, but the LED doesn't turn on when it's connected to the Switch. It only shows a green light when it's connected and the Switch is running Horizon.

I've contacted Shop01Media to see if I can return it for a functioning dongle, or at least get the OS instead.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any change? Mine still hasn't budged from Langley yet :/

Mine hasn't moved either.

Either tracking is fucked, or they are just taking their damn time to process it.

Quick enough when they want to charge you vat, something with no charges, taking forever.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any change? Mine still hasn't budged from Langley yet :/
yes mine turned up this morning,
with registered mail the royal mail site only updates when they receive it and when you receive it.

so its probably on its way to you.

its all very small, the box its come in , size of a pack of cigs but half the depth. the dongle and jig as very small. i'm going to try it in a bit

Reactions: Armadillo

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes mine turned up this morning,
with registered mail the royal mail site only updates when they receive it and when you receive it.

so its probably on its way to you.

its all very small, the box its come in , size of a pack of cigs but half the depth. the dongle and jig as very small. i'm going to try it in a bit
Nice. Make sure you charge it up first as the caps are probably dead by now.

Hope mine comes tomorrow then don't wanna have to wait till after weekend.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oi me too, what the fook. I better go check with neighbours then.
small world !
well at work I was checking the tracking and then saw it had been signed for, looked at the signature and knew it wasn't my daughters who was at home, I checked the cctv and saw her open the door and the postman just gave it her, he had signed my name on his pda . naughty postman

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
small world !
well at work I was checking the tracking and then saw it had been signed for, looked at the signature and knew it wasn't my daughters who was at home, I checked the cctv and saw her open the door and the postman just gave it her, he had signed my name on his pda . naughty postman
Aye they seem to do that a lot sneaky buggers. I just hope mine hasn't gone to wrong house as there's a street with a similar name not far from here and they're always posting us each others stuff. It's not showing as signed for so they're probably just being lazy gits today.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well it works, thanks to TX and Shop01Media
I'm on 4.10 so I'm using fat32, I tired about 10 games all work, I also tired a couple over 4gb in size and used XCI-Cutter to put the game in 4gb parts. the 2 i tried worked.

no complaints , a great product

Last edited by JoeBloggs777,

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mine arrived today. Dongle is tiny, much smaller than I expected.

Tracking was broke for me, last update for me was the one on Sunday. No change to it even after receiving the package.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44