Shop01media shipping info

quint80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Looks like they ship from Poland and Sweden. I'm in Sweden, ordered on 16th and not received an update so looks like Poland depot got them first. Hopefully hear something soon.

Kun_ADR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
My status has been changed to “Processing”, and they has also said “Your order is being prepared. NOTE: It's not shipped yet. Please be patient.
You will be notified when it is shipped.”

I also got a tracking number. So hyped!

Edit: Fyi, I live in Cambodia, a small country in Asia. So I don’t think they ship it early because you live near their warehouse.

Last edited by Kun_ADR,

CaptSaveAHoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the same message and it says I ordered it on 2018-05-16 20:42:28 I'm so excited!!! I live in North Carolina so I hope it don't take long...now to buy a memory card any cheap ones for US money? And what ones should I look at getting?

thequickbrownfox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Just out of curiosity, why do you buy SX Pro from Europe when there are so many US resellers?
Aren't you afraid you'll have to wait much longer?

CaptSaveAHoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just out of curiosity, why do you buy SX Pro from Europe when there are so many US resellers?
Aren't you afraid you'll have to wait much longer?

At the time the only links that was a US trusted seller was shop01media, modchip direct and Axiogame. So then after I preordered it I saw they updated the links to trusted US sellers and shop01media said no refunds

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If we ordered sx pro, will we get the license key digitally before the order being delivered physically?

It seems like it but Its not very clear.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If we ordered sx pro, will we get the license key digitally before the order being delivered physically?

It seems like it but Its not very clear.
The code should be in the SX Pro
Wrong. They mailed last week that the license is sent separately via email, you only get dongle and cable in the physical shipment. I reckon we'll get the license once SX OS goes live (which it hasn't yet)

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered on the 17th, confirmed in the first batch, no update since 14/06.

I can totally wait for the dongle to arrive, but getting access to the license before the physical thing gets here would be great. That way I could use my PC to start tinkering with SX OS before the end of June!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZpMdTnZkpRQ?si=Q2MI4UugoSYifY7G Neat