Gaming should i buy Mass Effect 3 or Scribblenauts Unlimited?

weavile001

Spiritmaster
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i´m going to buy a nice game for wii u, i already have new super mario bros u, nintendo land and assasins creed 3, and the store that i buy my games only have these two games and other bad games like sing party.

which should i buy?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That's a silly question - Mass Effect 3, of course. Scribblenauts Unlimited can be bought on Steam for a fraction of the price wheras Mass Effect 3 actually has WiiU-Exclusive bonus content... that, and Scribblenauts isn't worth the price.

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have Steam, get Mass Effect 3 on Wii U and Scribblenauts on Steam.
If not, then get Scribblenauts for the Wii U, it's major fun. I've played the original 2 on my DS to death.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
me3 om the wiiu maybe ok but i would get it on ps3 or 360 (or get the ME trilogy on ps3 or 360, if you do not have the other 2 games), the also the wiiU might not get ant extra DLC (like the Omega DLC)

but
Scribblenauts on willu dose have Nintendo only extras, that are not in another version

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the Scribblenauts Unlimited Nintendo bonus content cannot be used to solve stuff. its useless for the most part. gamepad only mode is a nice feature but the game should be $30, 40 tops. I got it for Wii U as i payed 30$ during a toys R us buy one get one 1/2 off sale along with New Super Mario Bros U.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I will still jump onto yours :D, from time to time Psi :evil::D