Signs Of Doomsday Day!!!

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SamAsh07 said:
BlueStar said:
It's hardly an amazing prophecy, is it? I could say the opposite, that women will be covered from head to toe and point to an increase in burka wearing as proof its coming true (here, full covering is more popular among young Muslim women than their parents generation)

Tall buildings? Again, compared to what? You can point at a structure that's the tallest building in the world, but you could do that 50 or 100 years ago. If people want to see end time signs, they'll see them, and they'll put much more stock in the vague predictions that seem to be happening than the ones that aren't. And especially the ones which are the opposite of reality, like women outnumbering men, or claims we were getting smaller when we've been constantly growing for hundreds of years.
I usually don't enjoy typing monstrous posts, so...

3 –Islamic knowledge will disappear and the ignorance will appear.

That really makes it sound as if anything but the Islamic knowledge is just pure ignorance. So if it is, then Ignorance has been around since Islamic religion began.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
That really makes it sound as if anything but the Islamic knowledge is just pure ignorance. So if it is, then Ignorance has been around since Islamic religion began.
...Wow. The way you worded your post looks like you just dissed an entire religion.

I think it meant that people would ignore religion and good deeds in general.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Slyakin said:
ShadowSoldier said:
...Wow. The way you worded your post looks like you just dissed an entire religion.

I think it meant that people would ignore religion and good deeds in general.

Not meant to sound like that all. I'm fine with religion. I accept the fact that people believe in something in religion. I personally don't believe in any religion at all. But if that islamic thing says Islamic knowledge will be forgotten and the ignorance will appear, then I don't think that religion is teaching very good things.

Then again, maybe that's just my opinion getting mixed up with my belief that all religions is wrong considering they all state there is one and all other religions are wrong.. iono. Not meaning to offend though.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
SamAsh07 said:
BlueStar said:
Killing and conflicts will become widespread? Compared to what? The people dying in wars now is tiny compared to world war one and two. Women outnumbering men? Do you have a cite for this? In the most populous countries, India and China, the overwhelming desire for male children means women are becoming more and more scarce and men are having great difficulty finding themselves brides.

Isn't there also a belief in Islam that humans started off huge and got smaller and smaller over time, something contradicted by the fact we're all like a foot taller than 200 years ago?
What you explain about women dressed but look naked? Xtreme Bikinis is your answer and that latest tech of Water dissolving Bikini, World War 1 and 2. Of course they were there, but the 3rd will be massive when it comes, that could very well end everything. Yes people were huge before, but kept getting shorter until hitting a stop and now we have these average heights.

@helloworld12321 - Only sinners fear for the End.
closedeyes.gif

These prophecies include WW1 and WW2. They mainly concern the last century. I can clearly see a tendency around me concerning the number of females increasing. Like he said, it's slowly getting there. The thing about humans getting smaller is not a part of Islam. It's in the Hadiths, which tells us what Muhammad supposedly said and did. They also contain his interpretations of different verses of the Qur'an. Because they are not in the Qur'an and, thus, not word of God but word of Man, they really shouldn't have a very big place in Islamic faith.

BlueStar said:
I'd say in the past 10 years people worldwide know far more about Islam than at any point in history. It's the fastest growing religion and, off the top of my head (I'm on my phone so might be wrong) its got more followers than ever. How does that tie into 3?
Look at today's Muslims. Most of them are ignorant of their own religion! Some are only "Muslim" because their parents were. It's the fastest growing because they have a lot of kids.

QUOTE(BlueStar @ May 24 2011, 05:45 PM)
It's hardly an amazing prophecy, is it? I could say the opposite, that women will be covered from head to toe and point to an increase in burka wearing as proof its coming true (here, full covering is more popular among young Muslim women than their parents generation)

Tall buildings? Again, compared to what? You can point at a structure that's the tallest building in the world, but you could do that 50 or 100 years ago. If people want to see end time signs, they'll see them, and they'll put much more stock in the vague predictions that seem to be happening than the ones that aren't. And especially the ones which are the opposite of reality, like women outnumbering men, or claims we were getting smaller when we've been constantly growing for hundreds of years.
Compared to our very conservative and christian past, women are definitely less clothed than before. Bikinis did not exist a 100 years ago. What the fuck, "compared to what"? Our skyscrapers are an achievement that was not achievable two hundred years ago. Christ, your arguments are bad. And I'm not even Muslim!

Alanturing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you made one big flaw

these 'prophetesses' are too vague

whats more you've fallen into the biggest trap of interpreting event from you own view point
your interpreting it to fit those statements

our brains make pattern naturally of the world around us like how our an-sisters were able to see the movement of animals and thus hunt them but also to recognise patterns of danger too
this is mere left overs of evolution

this study on pidgins will explain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbhpdez4u_Q

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alanturing said:
you made one big flaw

whats more you've fallen into the biggest trap of interpreting event from you own view point

our brains make pattern naturally of the world around us like how our an-sisters were able to see the movement of animals and thus hunt them but also to recognise patterns of danger too

Who are you responding to?

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Alanturing said:
you made one big flaw

What point are you trying to make?
mellow.gif

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Is it just me or is this the most sexist doomsday prophecy evah? Basically half of these are saying that when women dominate or are equal to men, the world is ending. That really quite annoys me.

And yes, the ignorance thing makes it seems like Islam disses all other religious beliefs as "ignorance".

Also, it should be "Doomsday" instead of "Doomsday Day". The extra "day" is redundant.

Jakob95 said:
All of this is fake.
It IS a religious view. It's not really like the Mayan hokey pokey belief, or the Rapture shit. This was stuff actually derived from their belief systems. So technically, you're saying that both Islam and Christianity are fake........ I guess.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
junkerde said:
Don't just come out and say you're a troll, at least pretend to make a post.

For instance, I believe the end of the world will be when the world ends and exactly that, I don't believe that one should try to predict it.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
machomuu said:
1. A time appears on your hand and starts to count down. You have to complete the given task and stop the timer. This goes on for 7 days.
I c wut u did thar.

But it would be pretty cool if that actually happened. Fight for survival, or get erased. Whoop.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
TheDestroyer said:
NO ONE can predict when and how the world will end. 'nough said.
In 7.6 billion years, the sun's atmosphere will be powerful enough to drag us along until the world collides into the surface and burns. Life on earth will probably have ended long before that. Then again, technically, the world (I assume you're referring to it's use as a physical world, rather than it's use as a human world) is still there, even if we're not, so that's when the entire world will *actually* end. We didn't exist for 3 billion years of the Earth's life span.

However, if we go to the human side, there are plenty of predictions as to when humans will end from scientists. Like a nuclear war, a biological disaster, a meteor.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingdomBlade said:
TheDestroyer said:
NO ONE can predict when and how the world will end. 'nough said.
In 7.6 billion years, the sun's atmosphere will be powerful enough to drag us along until the world collides into the surface and burns. Life on earth will probably have ended long before that. Then again, technically, the world (I assume you're referring to it's use as a physical world, rather than it's use as a human world) is still there, even if we're not, so that's when the entire world will *actually* end. We didn't exist for 3 billion years of the Earth's life span.

However, if we go to the human side, there are plenty of predictions as to when humans will end from scientists. Like a nuclear war, a biological disaster, a meteor.
Well that's 7.6 billion years. We may develop something by then that protects the Earth or even our entire solar system from cosmic disaster via a supernova and we even develop a way to live without the sun, such as an artificial sun. I mean, it's 7.6 billion years, you never know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn