Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For close on the last 9 months, I have been in a relationship with the most amazing girl ever. A few days ago, we celebrated her birthday. It is actually September 11, but in fairness, she had the date first so I never really think about the other significant event of the day. Haha.
Celebrating her birthday was one of the best times I have had in recent memory, with spending time with mutual friends and her family, which is awesome. It was spread out over 3 days with dinner at a rotating restaurant with everyone, and then actually delivering her proper presents on the actual day. I got her 2 old school journals, a set of Harry Potter metalic bookmark emblem things and they were the small gifts for Friday. I got her a huge box of roses and a silver heart pendant necklace.
I am so smitten for her right now.
wub.gif

Sorry if this comes across as bragging and everything, but I did it for 2 reasons:
1. Its making me so happy and I wanted to just talk about it
2. There is a lack of actually happy posts in the blogs at the moment.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
No offense intended, just curious.
Is it the same girl as stated in your previous blog (you want to do something for her and I say cooking?)

Anyway, gratz! Happy for ya pal.
tongue.gif

Edgedancer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Rock on, man! She sounds great!
We're happy for ya.

Thanks mate!

QUOTE(chris888222 @ Sep 12 2011, 04:46 PM) No offense intended, just curious.
Is it the same girl as stated in your previous blog (you want to do something for her and I say cooking?)

Anyway, gratz! Happy for ya pal.
tongue.gif
It is indeed the same girl. It took me a while to remember the context but it was about the 6 month stuff. I actually ended up giving her a pearl bracelet and earing set that I found at The Rocks Markets and flowers. I turned up to her house and when she opened the door in her PJ's, her first thing was, "Shit! Had we organised something?"I have still yet to cook for her but since I have the house to myself for a months while the parentals are overseas, I am going to have to get her around to show off. I love cooking and hopefully she will also. Haha.
Once some of the photos from the night make their way to me, I will put one up.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's really nice
biggrin.gif

I'm sure she really liked those presents, they sound so nice c:

My gf and I have been together for 5months as of yesterday (11/09 [dd/mm]), so although we both held a minutes silence we still made sure that it was still a happy day for us, even though we're separated by the length of Europe(pretty much) u.u

Edgedancer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shlong said:
That's really nice
biggrin.gif

I'm sure she really liked those presents, they sound so nice c:

My gf and I have been together for 5months as of yesterday (11/09 [dd/mm]), so although we both held a minutes silence we still made sure that it was still a happy day for us, even though we're separated by the length of Europe(pretty much) u.u
Thanks mate. She certainly did enjoy them. She seems to be wearing the pendant all the time now. And congrats for your relationship, though it sucks to hear that you both are separated by such a distance. I hope you both get back together soon.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2