Hacking Sm4shExplorer (Wii U only for now)

ILLUMM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm new here.

I've been having problems with this after the first time I exported a mod. This happened after adding and replacing music.
The crash error comes up as this:

ERROR Error attracting 'data(us_fr)/param/ui/chara_make_param.bin'. error: ZLib error -5: Not enough room in provided buffer
ERROR Error attracting 'data(us_fr)/param/ui/simple_difii.bin'. error: ZLib error -5: Not enough room in provided buffer
ERROR Error extracting 'data(us_fr)/param/ui/stage_make_set_param.bin' error: ZLib error -5: Not enough room in provided buffer

I am using the latest version (0.07), and this same thing has been happening with 0.06.4. Any fix for this?

Last edited by ILLUMM,

Segtendo

#TeamMarie
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
The custom music dosen't work for me, I will show you my path file :
Code:
My_Folder/workspace/content/sound/bgm/snd_bgm_galaxy.nus3bank

I go on the Music Plugin, I refresh but nothing appears. :unsure:
Thanks.

After "galaxy" add _something.nus3bank (something being whatever you want). I usually do snd_bgm_GAME_gamesong.nus3bank

Reactions: nooby89

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This don't work too...
On the start of Sm4sh Explorer, an error message appear too :
Code:
WARN  For best compatibility with its features, Sm4shMusic needs to be able to access the bgm from the game folder in order to work. Please copy all the official nus3bank files (593 files) in 'C:\Users\MyName\Desktop\Super Smash Bros Wii U [ARPE01]\Super Smash Bros. Wii U\content\sound\bgm\'

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And this message too :
Code:
ARN  The filesize of dt00/dt01 doesn't match the region set in your config (USA). You will not be able to extract from LS.
INFO  It seems that the size of your dt00/dt01 files match the (USA) region. You might want to edit your config file: 1 is for JPN, 2 is for USA, 4 is for EUR.

But it's a US dump!

deinonychus71

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This don't work too...
On the start of Sm4sh Explorer, an error message appear too :
Code:
WARN  For best compatibility with its features, Sm4shMusic needs to be able to access the bgm from the game folder in order to work. Please copy all the official nus3bank files (593 files) in 'C:\Users\MyName\Desktop\Super Smash Bros Wii U [ARPE01]\Super Smash Bros. Wii U\content\sound\bgm\'
That's self explanatory, copy the musics in the bgm folders.

Code:
ARN  The filesize of dt00/dt01 doesn't match the region set in your config (USA). You will not be able to extract from LS.
INFO  It seems that the size of your dt00/dt01 files match the (USA) region. You might want to edit your config file: 1 is for JPN, 2 is for USA, 4 is for EUR.
But it's a US dump!
What are the exact size of your dt00/dt01 files. What's the region set in your config file?

Your environment isnt set up properly, don't try to do anything else till the warnings are gone.

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Is it possible to use NUSGrabber to download the game update and use it for Sm4shExplorer?
(Already downloaded the game loadiine ready somewhere else, but it doesn't include the update)

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is it possible to use NUSGrabber to download the game update and use it for Sm4shExplorer?
(Already downloaded the game loadiine ready somewhere else, but it doesn't include the update)
yes but uwizard is better to decrypt the update and put it dorectly in dump folder

MarinaTentacles

Leader of the Googie Gang
Trophies
Website
marinara.gg
XP
Country
United States
I see.

It is possible to only dump the update with Uwizard?

Might do that as the update isn't as big as the game.
I'm a bit confused about what you're asking, so let me clear things up.
If you have a .wud of the game (basically an .iso but for Wii U) you can dump it using Uwizard. Once you've done that, use Uwizard to patch said dump with the most recent update. There are numerous videos on this, as well as a handful of tutorials in threads on this site.

For anyone reading this, I won't tell you HOW to obtain a .wud, since it's pirating if you don't actually own the game. However, if you do obtain the .wud, it's literally the same thing as a game on a disk or a download, you just have to dump it using the Extract Game Files option on Uwizard.

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I upgraded from v0.04 to v0.07 and it is taking a LOT longer to pack the files. Anybody know why?

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Send to SD Card feature doesn't seem to work. This is my path. Game ID is there. Using USA Copy.

YNsts7Q.png

deinonychus71

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I upgraded from v0.04 to v0.07 and it is taking a LOT longer to pack the files. Anybody know why?
There is no substantial change that would explain why it takes a lot longer, except of course adding more stuff.
Don't worry though, this kind of annoyance will be reduced.

@deinonychus71 chus
Yes, I put all the music file on the bgm folder, but the error appear anyway.
And I put USA.
Since you're the only one with the error, it's most likely a user error. Please make sure you have all the files in the bgm folder. If there's less than 593, you don't have all the official files.

Send to SD Card feature doesn't seem to work. This is my path. Game ID is there. Using USA Copy.
More information is needed. What are the logs, does it detect SDCafiine at all, does it crash, io logs or not, is it FAT32, is it recognized by your computer as removable device...

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no substantial change that would explain why it takes a lot longer, except of course adding more stuff.

More information is needed. What are the logs, does it detect SDCafiine at all, does it crash, io logs or not, is it FAT32, is it recognized by your computer as removable device...
Oh I didn't realise it was FAT format instead of FAT32, could've swore it was FAT32, now it works fine thanks!

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Dunno if this is the right place to ask, but I downloaded the whole game with the latest patch with Uwizard.

However, when trying to decrypt the files, Uwizard quickly says "Finished decrypting contents.", and it opens the output folder, but I still see the encrypted files.

My question is, has anyone managed to decrypt the game with Uwizard to use with Sm4shExplorer?

Last edited by gridatttack,

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno if this is the right place to ask, but I downloaded the whole game with the latest patch with Uwizard.

However, when trying to decrypt the files, Uwizard quickly says "Finished decrypting contents.", and it opens the output folder, but I still see the encrypted files.

My question is, has anyone managed to decrypt the game with Uwizard to use with Sm4shExplorer?
Sm4sh explrer doesn't decrypt the files. It reads a dump of your console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro