Some Progress

DropSo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
No, the export commands on the ps3toolchain and the one on the sonic mania github pages.
This fork contains a PlayStation 3 port of the game. To compile it, you need ps3toolchain and the SDL2 port. Once you're done installing them, go to RSDKv5.ps3, export PKG_CONFIG_PATH to /usr/local/ps3dev/portlibs/ppu/lib/pkgconfig/ and run the Makefile. After you're done compiling it, put the game data in a folder called SonicMania on a USB drive?

DropSo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yes, that's the sonic mania one.
permission denied
Captura desde 2023-01-23 14-16-24.png

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after @Evilnat 's new cfw is released, I'm going to update, then replace my cfw system with my nonhacked and never been hacked system to play the three tales of games I bought. if sonic mania is ever fixed, I'll want you and a few others to test it. I see the ps2 sdk may be fixed for sm64. I got it to work on hardware using an older version of the sdk, possibly of sm64 as well, but the newest was like sonic mania (only working in a ps2 emulator). I think it works now, but I can't recompile the ps2 toolchain and sdk, because I need a new computer. it's too costly to replace the mobo, and it's not worth it. I'm trying to keep the computer cool with a laptop cooler, which is working, but I don't want to do anything too intensive. what I've compiled recently isn't that intensive as it only takes a few minutes depending on what I'm compiling. the ps2 stuff takes over an hour to compile, possibly longer, just to test if it's fixed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Anybody?