Sonic PC Games

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the closest this might get to happening is something like Dosbox Emulation.

There’s two issues at play:
1) The lack of source code (either through a leak or reverse engineering)
2) The effort to port the game (presuming it’s possible).

I’m doubtful neither of these steps will be fulfilled.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish we could play the Sonic Android remakes 1-2 & CD on Vita, and A.I.R.'s Sonic 3.

I actually prefer playing that version, but hopefully Sonic Origins will be fixed across all platforms.

Chris_Highwind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean all of those are available on the Vita already, except for Sonic 3

Unfortunately, Sonic 1, 2, and CD are based on older versions of their respective decomps, and I doubt anyone will update them any time soon.

You're not making any sense.

What game? What port?

Show evidence.
He means Sonic Time Twisted has recently gotten a Vita port, although I have noticed that pausing doesn't work if you change time zones in an act

EDIT: Now, you could play Time Twisted on Vita before now with YoYo-Loader, but you had to use touch controls on that, whereas you can at least use the buttons on the standalone port

Reactions: Marc_LFD

PacBunnyXV07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, Sonic 1, 2, and CD are based on older versions of their respective decomps, and I doubt anyone will update them any time soon.

He means Sonic Time Twisted has recently gotten a Vita port, although I have noticed that pausing doesn't work if you change time zones in an act

EDIT: Now, you could play Time Twisted on Vita before now with YoYo-Loader, but you had to use touch controls on that, whereas you can at least use the buttons on the standalone port
And how were we supposed to know that when he was being vague?

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks for clearing that up. He was making no sense whatsoever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: