• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

SOTU Address ... Are they showing this on MSNBC or CNN?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Then why wear the mask at all?
Again, because most of his Republican colleagues are not trustworthy. Beyond just COVID, you have to worry about howler monkeys like MTG flinging spittle everywhere, and classless shitheads like Lauren Boebert giving her date handjobs in public. Even if he stays healthy, Bernie doesn't have too many more years left on Earth, so he certainly doesn't want to be taken out early by that sort of lunacy.

What did Biden do to respond to Covid that was any different?
The virus was endemic by the time Biden was sworn in, nobody could've realistically expected him to be able to undo the damage that was already done. The most important aspect of containing a pandemic is the initial response. Which is why Trump eliminating the national pandemic response team established under Obama was a braindead move. Disease experts had been warning for nearly a decade prior to COVID that we were due for the next outbreak.

• Haha
Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bernie with mask, just after speech ended. He wore it throughout the speech, i.e. during network TV coverage.
Screenshot_20240308-150657~2.png

Bernie without mask seconds later.
Screenshot_20240308-150816~2.png

Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Bernie with mask, just after speech ended. He wore it throughout the speech, i.e. during network TV coverage.
View attachment 424634

Bernie without mask seconds later.
View attachment 424635
Not the best practice to remove it while indoors and still surrounded by people, but I assume he knows and trusts those closest to him in this picture well enough.

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which is confirmed information direct from his daughter as the source, not a subjective comparison from a biased perspective.
Not the least further confirmed by the fact that Ashley Biden was so damaged that she founded a non-profit to help women.

Those scars never heal.

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Literally debunked it and he's still parroting this as fact. MAGAs really are a brainwashed people huh
You posted a link from Google. You debunked nothing.

Pedo Joe's behavior has proven the veracity of the findings of Ashley's diary. No greater child-sniffing creep has ever existed.

Tell me that you would leave your children unattended with this scary, creepy senior citizen. I mean, first you would have to break out of being an incel for that to happen.

Are you about to have another meltdown in front of us? Is it going to keep getting worse the closer we get to November?

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it was snopes. Hope that clarifies your confusion.
No, you Googled it. And disregarded Ashley's non-profit. And when The Catboy posted that compilation video to show you just a few times where Creepy Ass Joe was sniffing struggling children and putting his hands on women in familiar ways, you said nothing.

So, Joe Biden being a pedophile isn't a dealbreaker for you? When's the last time you got in a pool and let a kid play with your leg hair? Are you even ALLOWED near public pools? Or children?

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you Googled it

You're very confused here. I get it, MAGAs aren't known for critical thinking.

So, Joe Biden being a pedophile isn't a dealbreaker
There's no path forward with a fool who continues to believe falsehoods. I'd say I wish you luck with your apparent cognitive struggles here, but I don't actually wish MAGAs luck.

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're very confused here. I get it, MAGAs aren't known for critical thinking.

There's no path forward with a fool who continues to believe falsehoods. I'd say I wish you luck with your apparent cognitive struggles here, but I don't actually wish MAGAs luck.
But... your President is on video, stumbling through a sentence where he reveals how much he likes having young black boys play with his leg hair in the pool. That didn't creep you out, at all? Serious question.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But... your President is on video, stumbling through a sentence where he reveals how much he likes having young black boys play with his leg hair in the pool. That didn't creep you out, at all? Serious question.
This is for the benefit of everyone else because you've demonstrated to be a lost cause who supports a rapist who paraphrases Hitler and you're a giant pussy afraid of trans people.

It's been documented that Biden has had a stutter since childhood and the gaffs/nonsensical sentences has been consistent with this. It's not a cognitive issue.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/...tle-shaped-his-approach-to-life-and-politics/

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is for the benefit of everyone else because you've demonstrated to be a lost cause who supports a rapist who paraphrases Hitler and you're a giant pussy afraid of trans people.

It's been documented that Biden has had a stutter since childhood and the gaffs/nonsensical sentences has been consistent with this. It's not a cognitive issue.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/...tle-shaped-his-approach-to-life-and-politics/
Not a rapist. Found guilty of defamation and nothing more. As has been explained, patiently, to you on multiple occasions, it was a money grab and a diversion tactic, from a bimbo whose story changed constantly and who had no corroborating witnesses or evidence to support her claim. Defamation is not rape.

Having a stutter since childhood does not excuse getting into a pool with children and enjoying them playing with his leg hair. As he is on video stating. He enjoyed it. Loved it. In his own words. And that isn't a dealbreaker for you. Because you support Minor-Attracted People.

• Haha
Reactions: supermist and Xzi

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not a rapist. Found guilty of defamation and nothing more. As has been explained, patiently, to you on multiple occasions, it was a money grab and a diversion tactic, from a bimbo whose story changed constantly and who had no corroborating witnesses or evidence to support her claim. Defamation is not rape.

Having a stutter since childhood does not excuse getting into a pool with children and enjoying them playing with his leg hair. As he is on video stating. He enjoyed it. Loved it. In his own words. And that isn't a dealbreaker for you. Because you support Minor-Attracted People.

Well we know that's projection from a poster who I wouldn't be surprised to learn is actually on the RSO.

You do know that being on the Internet is probably against the terms of your release right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1